Theo Priestly of Business2Community writes:
There’s a definite sense of pride behind retelling the company beginnings, and the deep technical passion in the product itself but the solution only come alive when there’s a story, and as a technology evangelist it’s in those client successes and how a product really made a difference for a customer that spark imagination and generate discussion.
So often we find ourselves focused on the solution and we forget to tell the story of how we fix the problem. Wise words from Theo here.
- Flexible NFV with Array Networks - August 7, 2017
- Cloud onRamp – Making The Cloud More Local For Your Users - July 26, 2017
- Feeling Your Flow with Plixer - July 19, 2017
- What Are ASICs? A Human Example - July 11, 2017
- Migrating to Healthcare Cloud Apps With Acadia and Viptela - June 5, 2017
- FutureWAN – The SD-WAN Education You Need - May 26, 2017
- Linksys and the Resurgence of the SMB - May 8, 2017
- Review – Docker Networking Cookbook - February 13, 2017
- The Future of SD-WAN Is Now! - January 10, 2017
- How Kindred Healthcare Uses SD-WAN to Secure Patient Data - December 2, 2016