Theo Priestly of Business2Community writes:
There’s a definite sense of pride behind retelling the company beginnings, and the deep technical passion in the product itself but the solution only come alive when there’s a story, and as a technology evangelist it’s in those client successes and how a product really made a difference for a customer that spark imagination and generate discussion.
So often we find ourselves focused on the solution and we forget to tell the story of how we fix the problem. Wise words from Theo here.
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider at Acadia - March 14, 2018