Glenn Cate of gcatewifi comments:
How long does it take you to do a passive or post-validation Wi-Fi site survey? Using the overused WLAN mantra: It depends! How big is the building? How fast can you walk? But seriously, are there some tips or tools WLAN professionals can use to help these large site surveys go faster? Lace up your favorite
running shoessite survey shoes, read on and let’s find out.
Wireless site surveys are boring and labor intensive. They’re also critical to the proper operation of your wireless architecture. Glenn has some tips on getting them done just a bit faster.
Read more at: Wi-Fi Site Surveys — done FAST!
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018
- Circle K Finds Value In SD-WAN Speed - July 2, 2018
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018