Glenn Cate of gcatewifi comments:
How long does it take you to do a passive or post-validation Wi-Fi site survey? Using the overused WLAN mantra: It depends! How big is the building? How fast can you walk? But seriously, are there some tips or tools WLAN professionals can use to help these large site surveys go faster? Lace up your favorite
running shoessite survey shoes, read on and let’s find out.
Wireless site surveys are boring and labor intensive. They’re also critical to the proper operation of your wireless architecture. Glenn has some tips on getting them done just a bit faster.
Read more at: Wi-Fi Site Surveys — done FAST!
- Detecting Cryptocurrency Mining with Vectra Cognito - April 13, 2018
- Extreme Networks SLX Platform – Extremely Easy Analytics - April 9, 2018
- Succeeding With SaaS and Viptela Cloud On-Ramp - April 5, 2018
- Treating Your Cloud Like an SD-WAN Branch - March 21, 2018
- Taking SD-WAN Even Wider With Acadia - March 14, 2018
- Gaining Visibility with ObserverLive - March 13, 2018
- Rolling Out SD-WAN with REI - March 9, 2018
- Orchestration From the Top Versus Automation From the Bottom - March 1, 2018
- Revealing Security Threats with ExtraHop Reveal(x) - February 13, 2018
- The Logic Of Tables with Broadcom SDKLT - February 8, 2018