The roundtable discusses the premise that the CLI is dead, or at least terminally ill. They look at why this is the prevailing narrative in networking and the greater IT landscape. Is the death of the CLI a forgone conclusion, or merely a framing device for moving to better processes in IT?
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- BONUS: Tomer Shiran – IT Origins - September 11, 2018
- Skype Now Integrates Call Recording… and it’s Terrible - September 7, 2018
- Network4Dev: A Community is Born - September 7, 2018
- Friends with Azure Hybrid Benefits - September 7, 2018
- Tomer Shiran – IT Origins - September 6, 2018
- VMware NSX: The path forward - September 6, 2018
- The Most Recognizable IT Companies - September 6, 2018
- Pure Storage’s NVMe Vision for Storage - September 6, 2018
- GPU Pluses and Minuses | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 5, 2018 - September 5, 2018
- TestDisk: Bringing Drives Back from Mostly Dead - September 5, 2018