The roundtable discusses the premise that the CLI is dead, or at least terminally ill. They look at why this is the prevailing narrative in networking and the greater IT landscape. Is the death of the CLI a forgone conclusion, or merely a framing device for moving to better processes in IT?
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- MacOS Has Been Around Longer Than Classic Mac OS - May 24, 2018
- Jon Hildebrand – IT Origins - May 24, 2018
- Q(uestion)LC Flash | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 23, 2018 - May 24, 2018
- Pure Accelerate Live Blog – Day 2 - May 24, 2018
- Pure Accelerate Live Blog - May 23, 2018
- BONUS: Patric Palm – IT Origins - May 22, 2018
- HPE Buying Plexxi - May 21, 2018
- Random Numbers on a Raspberry Pi - May 17, 2018
- FPGAs are Coming for AI Workloads - May 17, 2018
- Patric Palm – IT Origins - May 17, 2018