The Premise: Enterprise AI is a buzzword slapped onto products and services without any technical merit.
Let’s face it, AI gets thrown around a lot in the enterprise these days. It often gets conflated with Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and neural networks. But does the term actually mean anything? Are there solutions out there that actually qualify as AI? The roundtable debates.
For another look at this topic, check out our conversation with Dr. Rachel Traylor on the difference between ML and AI.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Oksana Sokolovsky – IT Origins - June 21, 2018
- Christmas for Cisco in July Systems | Gestalt IT Rundown, June 20, 2018 - June 21, 2018
- Requesting Your Data Post-GDPR - June 18, 2018
- Revisited: Security is a Dumpster Fire – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 12, 2018
- Getting Out From Under the Policy Boulder with Juniper’s Contrail Policy Framework - June 12, 2018
- Cisco Live US 2018 Live Blog - June 11, 2018
- Theresa Miller – IT Origins - June 7, 2018
- The Ice Man Buyeth | Gestalt IT Rundown, June 6, 2018 - June 6, 2018
- Looking at the Internet with ThousandEyes - June 5, 2018
- The IT Takeaways from WWDC 2018 - June 5, 2018