Intel isn’t known as a networking company, but they think they have a play in the network functions virtualization market. The round table discusses what future Intel has in the space, and how they compete with more historic players in the market.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- The Brave New World of NVMe: The On-Premise IT Roundtable - July 18, 2017
- Cisco Announces “The Network. Intuitive.” - July 10, 2017
- This is Inbox Hell - July 10, 2017
- Broadcom Gets Regulatory Approval on Brocade Acquisition - July 5, 2017
- Cloud Extensions, NVMesh, and Backup Awareness in Gestalt Storage News 17.3 - July 5, 2017
- Not The Cisco of John Chambers Anymore - July 3, 2017
- Is Kubernetes a Flash in the Pan? The On-Premise IT Roundtable - July 3, 2017
- HyperThreading Bug in Intel Skylake and Kaby Lake CPUs - June 30, 2017
- Trove puts the A.I. in Email - June 30, 2017
- VMware NSX, Figuring Out Intent-Based Networking, and Career Management in Gestalt Networking News 17.7 - June 27, 2017