Intel isn’t known as a networking company, but they think they have a play in the network functions virtualization market. The round table discusses what future Intel has in the space, and how they compete with more historic players in the market.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- VMware NSX: Going Big with Micro-Segmentation - May 23, 2017
- DNA Storage is Weird - May 23, 2017
- NetApp and Open Source - May 23, 2017
- What is Big Data? The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 23, 2017
- NAS Effect: 10TB Western Digital Red Drives - May 22, 2017
- Intel NFV, an SD-WAN Cook-Off, and a Missing Control Plane in Gestalt Networking News 17.6 - May 22, 2017
- “Big Data” Isn’t a Thing - May 19, 2017
- Managed Storage with ClearSky Data - May 19, 2017
- Microsoft Opening Data Centers in Africa - May 18, 2017
- Datrium And Open Convergence - May 18, 2017