Intel isn’t known as a networking company, but they think they have a play in the network functions virtualization market. The round table discusses what future Intel has in the space, and how they compete with more historic players in the market.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- VMware NSX, Figuring Out Intent-Based Networking, and Career Management in Gestalt Networking News 17.7 - June 27, 2017
- Remembrances of Interfaces Past: Firewire - June 26, 2017
- Windows 10 S and Ransomware - June 23, 2017
- Cloud Extensions, DevOps Models, and Playing with GUIs on Docker with Gestalt Cloud News 17.6 - June 22, 2017
- AMD’s Future in Servers: New 7000-Series CPUs Launched and EPYC Analysis - June 22, 2017
- PCIe versus Ethernet in a Composable System - June 22, 2017
- Managing Your IT Career – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 20, 2017
- Wavebox: All Your Web Apps Are Belong To Us - June 16, 2017
- Excelero’s NVMesh Magic - June 14, 2017
- A Quick Look at LinuxKit Packaging System - June 14, 2017