Intel isn’t known as a networking company, but they think they have a play in the network functions virtualization market. The round table discusses what future Intel has in the space, and how they compete with more historic players in the market.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Gestalt IT Comment Policy - September 15, 2017
- Intent-Based Network Automation with Ansible - September 15, 2017
- Network Longevity – Think Car, Not Smartphone - September 14, 2017
- Packet Works on ARM - September 13, 2017
- Storage Myth Making, New Distributed Storage, and Brave New World of NVMe inGestalt Storage News 17.4 - September 13, 2017
- Mesosphere, Kubernetes and the coming container orchestration consensus - September 12, 2017
- Managed Services from the 90s to Now – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - September 12, 2017
- Choice: Illusion or Tradeoff? - September 6, 2017
- Deep Thoughts: VMware on AWS - September 5, 2017
- Reconsidering DH2i with DxEnterprise 17 - September 1, 2017