Premise: IT burnout is simply unavoidable. It’s a part of the gig.
The discussion: Is burnout an inevitable part of IT? Is it part of the way IT roles are created? Maybe it says something about the types of people attracted to IT. Or maybe it has something to do with the incentives that causes work to become burnout. Our roundtable discusses why they’ve seen burnout happen and how they cope with IT stress to avoid or mitigate it.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- BONUS: Tomer Shiran – IT Origins - September 11, 2018
- Skype Now Integrates Call Recording… and it’s Terrible - September 7, 2018
- Network4Dev: A Community is Born - September 7, 2018
- Friends with Azure Hybrid Benefits - September 7, 2018
- Tomer Shiran – IT Origins - September 6, 2018
- VMware NSX: The path forward - September 6, 2018
- The Most Recognizable IT Companies - September 6, 2018
- Pure Storage’s NVMe Vision for Storage - September 6, 2018
- GPU Pluses and Minuses | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 5, 2018 - September 5, 2018
- TestDisk: Bringing Drives Back from Mostly Dead - September 5, 2018