On tap for today’s roundtable, the panel discusses the state of locations and beacons. Moderator Stephen Foskett asks the panel to consider how location services factor into the greater enterprise mobility landscape. This goes from using beacons to give turn-by-turn navigation indoors to using location to cue print jobs. Often the backend of these application has been available for a while, but now new use cases are emerging.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Andrew von Nagy
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- The Brave New World of NVMe: The On-Premise IT Roundtable - July 18, 2017
- Cisco Announces “The Network. Intuitive.” - July 10, 2017
- This is Inbox Hell - July 10, 2017
- Broadcom Gets Regulatory Approval on Brocade Acquisition - July 5, 2017
- Cloud Extensions, NVMesh, and Backup Awareness in Gestalt Storage News 17.3 - July 5, 2017
- Not The Cisco of John Chambers Anymore - July 3, 2017
- Is Kubernetes a Flash in the Pan? The On-Premise IT Roundtable - July 3, 2017
- HyperThreading Bug in Intel Skylake and Kaby Lake CPUs - June 30, 2017
- Trove puts the A.I. in Email - June 30, 2017
- VMware NSX, Figuring Out Intent-Based Networking, and Career Management in Gestalt Networking News 17.7 - June 27, 2017