On tap for today’s roundtable, the panel discusses the state of locations and beacons. Moderator Stephen Foskett asks the panel to consider how location services factor into the greater enterprise mobility landscape. This goes from using beacons to give turn-by-turn navigation indoors to using location to cue print jobs. Often the backend of these application has been available for a while, but now new use cases are emerging.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Andrew von Nagy
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- QLC NAND – how real is it and what can we expect from the technology? - August 18, 2017
- Episode 8 – Wireless Misconceptions - August 17, 2017
- Dueling AMD and Intel Server CPUs, HyperGrid Brings On-Demand to the Data Center, and Old World AI in Gestalt Server News 17.8 - August 16, 2017
- Sprucing up the lab with ioFABRIC & NVMe - August 16, 2017
- AMD Threadripper X399 Motherboards RANKED (by tackiness) - August 15, 2017
- Will Killing Net Neutrality End the Public Cloud? - August 15, 2017
- Cloud is More Than a Data Center: The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 15, 2017
- Red Hat Launches the PodCTL Podcast - August 14, 2017
- Intel’s new ‘Ruler’ SSD pushes for petabyte capacity - August 14, 2017
- Babies vs Wi-Fi - August 11, 2017