On tap for today’s roundtable, the panel discusses the state of locations and beacons. Moderator Stephen Foskett asks the panel to consider how location services factor into the greater enterprise mobility landscape. This goes from using beacons to give turn-by-turn navigation indoors to using location to cue print jobs. Often the backend of these application has been available for a while, but now new use cases are emerging.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Andrew von Nagy
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- VMware NSX: Going Big with Micro-Segmentation - May 23, 2017
- DNA Storage is Weird - May 23, 2017
- NetApp and Open Source - May 23, 2017
- What is Big Data? The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 23, 2017
- NAS Effect: 10TB Western Digital Red Drives - May 22, 2017
- Intel NFV, an SD-WAN Cook-Off, and a Missing Control Plane in Gestalt Networking News 17.6 - May 22, 2017
- “Big Data” Isn’t a Thing - May 19, 2017
- Managed Storage with ClearSky Data - May 19, 2017
- Microsoft Opening Data Centers in Africa - May 18, 2017
- Datrium And Open Convergence - May 18, 2017