With Cisco Live US happening this week in Orlando, we decided to share a throwback episode featuring Rob Rodgers and Mils Swart of Skyport Systems. Skyport was recently acquired by Cisco in February. It’ll be interesting to see how Cisco uses this talent to address the security concerns raised in this episode.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
p style=”padding-left: 30px;”>
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Sierra Wireless Misadventures | Gestalt IT Rundown, August 8, 2018 - August 15, 2018
- The Geek Travel Router - August 14, 2018
- AMD’s Second Generation Threadripper Isn’t Quite EPYC - August 14, 2018
- Alastair Cooke – IT Origins - August 9, 2018
- Slack Buying Hipchat is Good for ChatOps - August 3, 2018
- Transcoding with My Little Cluster - August 3, 2018
- AMD Plays the Long Hygon | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 11, 2018 - July 12, 2018
- AIRI: Converging FlashBlade into an AI Reference Architecture - July 12, 2018
- 2018 MacBook Pros Comes Closer to Earning Their Name - July 12, 2018
- The Path of an IT Influencer Starts with a Single Post - July 12, 2018