Welcome to the inaugural On-Premise IT Roundtable podcast! This episode, we’ve gathered our esteemed panel to discuss software-defined wide area networking, SD-WAN. In this emerging market, how do you compare the various offerings in the space? Is the market bound for consolidation, or will it remain full of vibrant competition? And how does the ease of use of SD-WAN impact the market for network professionals?
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Recorded at Networking Field Day 13.
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- QLC NAND – how real is it and what can we expect from the technology? - August 18, 2017
- Episode 8 – Wireless Misconceptions - August 17, 2017
- Dueling AMD and Intel Server CPUs, HyperGrid Brings On-Demand to the Data Center, and Old World AI in Gestalt Server News 17.8 - August 16, 2017
- Sprucing up the lab with ioFABRIC & NVMe - August 16, 2017
- AMD Threadripper X399 Motherboards RANKED (by tackiness) - August 15, 2017
- Will Killing Net Neutrality End the Public Cloud? - August 15, 2017
- Cloud is More Than a Data Center: The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 15, 2017
- Red Hat Launches the PodCTL Podcast - August 14, 2017
- Intel’s new ‘Ruler’ SSD pushes for petabyte capacity - August 14, 2017
- Babies vs Wi-Fi - August 11, 2017