Rich Stroffolino is riding solo on this episode of the Gestalt IT Rundown. He runs down the IT news of the week, including a Qualcomm – NXP acquisition reset, another good quarter for IBM, Docker Enterprise Edition 2.0, and Azure Sphere.
This week in Gestalt News:
– Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discuss the Panera data breach
– Max Mortillaro looks at InfiniSync, a zero RPO over any distance solution from INFINIDAT
– We consider the merits of an Apple VPN
This week on the Gestalt IT Rundown, Rich Stroffolino and Tom Hollingsworth discuss exploits against Drupal and Panera, Microsoft reorganizing Windows, and Cloudflare’s DNS.
This week in Gestalt IT News:
– Rich Stroffolino covers a recent spate of IT acquisitions in this weeks Gestalt IT Rundown
– Clairvoyant CEO Chandra Ambadipudi gets interviews for IT Origins
– Max Mortillaro digs into the technical foundations of INFINIDAT
Rich Stroffolino is flying solo this week on the Rundown! Talking HPE’s acquisition of Cape Networks, Foxconn buying Belkin, the state of the African tech startup scene, and announcements from NVIDIA GTC.
Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discuss the IT news of the week. This week, they discuss the dramatic growth of container and serverless adoption on AWS, taking Qualcomm private, Windows Server 2019, and Facebook’s Fabric Aggregation Layer donation.
The Gestalt IT Rundown looks at the IT news of the week with hosts Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino. Today they talked about the death of Broadcom-Qualcomm, cryptomining on your calendar, AMD CPU security flaws, and Pi Day!
Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino review the IT news of the week. This week, there’s a bunch of government related stories. The Treasury delays voting on the Qualcomm-Broadcom merger, regulating ICOs, on-premises Azure for government, and the Pentagon’s troubled cloud migration.
In this edition of Gestalt News:
– we generate new IT slogans using machine learning
– Matt Leib sits down for the IT Origins interview
– the Gestalt IT Rundown discuss the chip market crunch, Samsung surpassing Intel, and what a potential Dell EMC – VMware merger does
This week, Rich Stroffolino and guest co-host Keith Townsend discuss the end of Moore’s Law, Facebook’s GDPR reaction, Skyport Systems acquisition, and Montana’s Net Neutrality workaround.