Rich Stroffolino and guest co-host Tom Merritt discuss the IT news of the week. This week, they dig into the ever consolidating chip market, the potential Dell EMC – VMware merger, Microsoft’s serverless ambitions, and Samsung surpassing Intel in semiconductor revenue.
In this iteration of Gestalt Cloud News:
– The On-Premise IT Roundtable discusses why cloud lock-in might not be that bad
– The Gestalt IT Rundown discusses recent announcements from AWS
– Tom Hollingsworth brreaks down why Mr. Scott isn’t DevOps
In this iteration of Gestalt Server News:
– The On-Premise IT Roundtable discusses if security is a dumpster fire
– The Gestalt IT Rundown looks at the week that was in enterprise IT
– and we talk to Phil Gervasi about how he got started in IT
Plus a preview of Commvault GO 2017!