At Commvault GO 2017, Stephen Foskett sat down with Congruity360 COO Mark Shirman. They discuss how the company’s engineering talent allows them differentiate in their emerging services around infrastructure business. This builds on their legacy storage reseller business, but has expanded to providing services across the data center. This is all provided by their brand new 200,000 sq ft data center located in Fall River, MA.
Stephen and Mark further look back at their shared history in the storage industry. This includes working together at GlassHouse Technologies, and looking at how the industry has, and hasn’t, changed since the early 2000s.
For more information on Congruity360, make sure to check out their presentation at Storage Field Day on November 10.
- In Defense of Facebook’s “Protect” - February 15, 2018
- Tom Lyon – IT Origins - February 15, 2018
- Do You Want to Build a Cloud? Gestalt IT Rundown: February 14, 2018 - February 14, 2018
- AI and Machines That Think They Can Think - February 14, 2018
- Docker for Home Automation - February 13, 2018
- The Cheapest PC Is Now More Expensive and Worse - February 13, 2018
- What’s Next for Infrastructure in a Post-Meltdown Reality? - February 13, 2018
- The IT Differentiation Dilemma – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 13, 2018
- Silent Keyboards, a Talk with Jack Daniel, and Cisco LIVES in Gestalt News 18.7 - February 12, 2018
- The Sound of Silence: MX Board Silent Review - February 12, 2018