The Gestalt IT Showcase is an interactive conversation featuring a company subject matter expert and a panel of independent, technical IT influencers. These sessions add valuable thought leadership and credibility to product presentations. The IT Influencers dig in, ask questions, and discuss the content on camera – creating a conversation you won’t see anywhere else.
Today’s Showcase is part 2 of 2 presented by Keith Townsend @CTOAdvisor.
The CTO Advisor Data Framework
Keith Townsend presents the CTO Advisor approach to data infrastructure.
– IT organizations should consider data infrastructure
– What services are infrastructure vs. application
– Some things are better left to cloud providers
Gestalt IT Showcase follow-up post by Enrico Signoretti: How to Defy Data Gravity, The Reality is It Can’t Be Defined But You Can Cheat Now
- Hammerspace Wants To Be Your Cross-Cloud Data Platform - May 22, 2020
- HPE Nimble dHCI Bridges the Gap Between Converged and Hyperconverged - May 19, 2020
- HPE InfoSight is a Force-Multiplier for IT Operations - May 14, 2020
- One Tier to Replace Them All - May 5, 2020
- Hybrid Cloud Might Be the Right Solution for Data Analytics - April 28, 2020
- Gestalt IT Showcase: The Zen of Storage by Foskett Services - April 21, 2020
- Gestalt IT Showcase: Data Infrastructure Framework by CTO Advisor - April 14, 2020
- Gestalt IT Showcase: Services Have Gravity by CTO Advisor - April 14, 2020
- For Big Switch, Cloud Isn’t a Location – It’s a Design Principle - March 31, 2020
- The Definition of Secondary Storage is Evolving – As is Cohesity - March 24, 2020