This Showcase is part 2 of 2 presented by Keith Townsend @CTOAdvisor.
The CTO Advisor Data Framework
Keith Townsend presents the CTO Advisor approach to data infrastructure.
– IT organizations should consider data infrastructure
– What services are infrastructure vs. application
– Some things are better left to cloud providers
Gestalt IT Showcase follow-up post by Enrico Signoretti: How to Defy Data Gravity, The Reality is It Can’t Be Defined But You Can Cheat Now
The Gestalt IT Showcase is an interactive conversation featuring a company subject matter expert and a panel of independent, technical IT influencers. These sessions add valuable thought leadership and credibility to product presentations. The IT Influencers dig in, ask questions, and discuss the content on camera – creating a conversation you won’t see anywhere else.
- VMware’s vSphere Unites Containers and Virtual Machines Under One Platform - July 28, 2020
- Kentik’s AIOps Journey to Make Every Network Excellent - July 23, 2020
- Google Cloud VMware Engine (GVE) Brings Native VMware to Google Cloud Platform - July 7, 2020
- Pensando Brings Cloud Scale to Networking, Storage, and Security Services - June 24, 2020
- Dell Technologies Simplifies Storage Automation with PowerTools - June 18, 2020
- Western Digital’s Data Vision - June 16, 2020
- HashiCorp Consul Meshes Well with Modern Applications - June 12, 2020
- Introduction to FlashArray™ File Services by Pure Storage - June 10, 2020
- ActiveDR: Simple, Continuous Replication by Pure Storage - June 10, 2020
- Infrascale Provides Cloud-Based IT Resilience to the Masses - June 9, 2020