Over the last few years, HPE has built up a very diverse storage portfolio. But it can be a little hard to keep track of everything that’s going on, from the assets they acquired from Nimble Storage, to the latest with 3PAR,StoreOnce, and their increasing partner-based offerings. It’s a lot to keep in mind.
Luckily Chris Evans put all of their offerings into perspective, to give you a better idea of how all the pieces fit together.
Chris Evans comments:
HPE has a diverse storage portfolio, including self-owned and partner solutions. How do these fit together and how do customers choose the right solution for their needs?
Read more at: Understanding HPE’s Storage Product Portfolio
- The Evolution of the Storage Pod - February 18, 2019
- Comparing File System Performance on Oracle - February 11, 2019
- An AMD EPYC-Powered Sun Ultra 24 Workstation - January 31, 2019
- HPE Storage Portfolio Cheat Sheet - January 25, 2019
- Backblaze Releases 2018 Hard Drive Stats - January 24, 2019
- Windows 10 Mobile Support Ends in December - January 22, 2019
- Inside-Out vs. Outside-In Hybrid Cloud - January 14, 2019
- Thin Provisioning: The Lies We Tell Our Systems - December 21, 2018
- Why Would Microsoft Buy Mellanox? - December 19, 2018
- Pure Storage Isn’t About All-Flash Anymore (and Never Really Was) - December 13, 2018