You Stay SaaSy, San Diego
Here’s your weekly look at what’s happening in enterprise IT.
If you’d like to sign up for our newsletter and never miss an update, sign up here!
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for unboxings, podcasts, and news coverage!
IT Origins is an interview series asking IT entrepreneurs, executives, and engineers how they got their start in the industry. For this week’s IT Origins interview, we had the privilege to sit down with technology consultant, speaker, and Microsoft MVP, Sonia Cuff. We discussed her start in IT, the best and worst trends, and how it’s all changed since she started.
On this roundtable, we’re getting cloudy. The panelists discuss why it matters where your SaaS apps live, and not just depend on an SLA. This can impact not just business continuity and customer experience, but security and compliance as well. Make sure to subscribe to the On-Premise IT Roundtable in your podcatcher of choice!
Did a rise in cryptomining malware go undetected before the big Bitcoin price spike? Not if you used Vectra Cognito! Tom Hollingsworth looks at how this security platform is detecting a big malware trend on college campuses.
June 27-29, 2018
The Tech Field Day crew makes their annual sojourn out to the East Coast for Storage Field Day 16 in Boston. They’ll have their usual live stream going for all the presentations, or subscribe to their YouTube channel to catch all the video after the event. Even though the event is a little far off in mid-Summer, two presenters are already announced, INFINIDAT and StorONE. If you’re not familiar with either, be sure to check out our prior coverage of both companies on Gestalt IT. Both are extremely innovate storage companies, can’t wait to see what they have on tap for the event!
This newsletter brought to you by the team at
- A Critique of Network Coding and Automation - August 16, 2018
- Sierra Wireless Misadventures | Gestalt IT Rundown, August 8, 2018 - August 15, 2018
- The Geek Travel Router - August 14, 2018
- AMD’s Second Generation Threadripper Isn’t Quite EPYC - August 14, 2018
- Alastair Cooke – IT Origins - August 9, 2018
- Slack Buying Hipchat is Good for ChatOps - August 3, 2018
- Transcoding with My Little Cluster - August 3, 2018
- AMD Plays the Long Hygon | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 11, 2018 - July 12, 2018
- AIRI: Converging FlashBlade into an AI Reference Architecture - July 12, 2018
- 2018 MacBook Pros Comes Closer to Earning Their Name - July 12, 2018