The Premise: The efficiencies of network engineering will decimate engineering jobs.
The panel debates if this is true. They look at if this will happen across the board, if engineers will just become programmers going forward, or if automation will actually benefit network engineers down the road. And if automation does eliminate all these jobs, does it then become a pernicious form of support lock-in?
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- X-IOh My | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 17, 2018 - October 17, 2018
- NetApp Provides Insights for Women in Tech - October 16, 2018
- NetApp Speaks Volumes - October 12, 2018
- The Google+ Accountant | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 10, 2018 - October 10, 2018
- Commvault and Services - October 10, 2018
- Commvault GO 2018 Keynote Live Blog – Day 2 - October 10, 2018
- Commvault GO 2018 Keynote Live Blog - October 8, 2018
- A Solid Foundation to Own Your Data on the Internet - October 5, 2018
- On Supermicro and Hardware Hacks - October 5, 2018
- Internet of Legal Things | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 3, 2018 - October 3, 2018