The Premise: Enterprise AI is a buzzword slapped onto products and services without any technical merit.
Let’s face it, AI gets thrown around a lot in the enterprise these days. It often gets conflated with Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and neural networks. But does the term actually mean anything? Are there solutions out there that actually qualify as AI? The roundtable debates.
For another look at this topic, check out our conversation with Dr. Rachel Traylor on the difference between ML and AI.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- UK OK With Huawei | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 20, 2019 - February 20, 2019
- The Storage Array is Dead – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 19, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of February 18, 2019 - February 18, 2019
- AI All The Things | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 13, 2019 - February 13, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of February 11, 2019 - February 11, 2019
- Intel’s Swan Song | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 6, 2019 - February 6, 2019
- You Need Sensors for Analytics – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 5, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of February 4, 2019 - February 4, 2019
- Necessary NAS Nomenclature - February 1, 2019
- A Shortage in Common Sense: The Myth of the Talent Gap - January 31, 2019