The Premise: Enterprise AI is a buzzword slapped onto products and services without any technical merit.
Let’s face it, AI gets thrown around a lot in the enterprise these days. It often gets conflated with Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and neural networks. But does the term actually mean anything? Are there solutions out there that actually qualify as AI? The roundtable debates.
For another look at this topic, check out our conversation with Dr. Rachel Traylor on the difference between ML and AI.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Raspberry Pi 3 A+: Quad-Core SoC for $25 - November 15, 2018
- Drobo + Nexsan = StorCentric - November 13, 2018
- Laptop Migrations - November 13, 2018
- Let’s Talk About Burnout - November 12, 2018
- ESXi on a Raspberry Pi - November 12, 2018
- A Keyboard Quest - November 9, 2018
- Apple is Winning the ARM Race - November 9, 2018
- An IT Origin Story from Jason Beshara - November 8, 2018
- IoT Storage and Data Security - November 8, 2018
- The Wisdom of Amazon | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 7, 2018 - November 7, 2018