With Cisco Live US happening this week in Orlando, we decided to share a throwback episode featuring Rob Rodgers and Mils Swart of Skyport Systems. Skyport was recently acquired by Cisco in February. It’ll be interesting to see how Cisco uses this talent to address the security concerns raised in this episode.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
p style=”padding-left: 30px;”>
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Raspberry Pi 3 A+: Quad-Core SoC for $25 - November 15, 2018
- Drobo + Nexsan = StorCentric - November 13, 2018
- Laptop Migrations - November 13, 2018
- Let’s Talk About Burnout - November 12, 2018
- ESXi on a Raspberry Pi - November 12, 2018
- A Keyboard Quest - November 9, 2018
- Apple is Winning the ARM Race - November 9, 2018
- An IT Origin Story from Jason Beshara - November 8, 2018
- IoT Storage and Data Security - November 8, 2018
- The Wisdom of Amazon | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 7, 2018 - November 7, 2018