Do words mean things? It depends on who you ask. Often the more technically minded IT folks like hard and fast definitions, while marketing tends to lend to a more “generous” interpretation of words. Do we need to rigidly enforce definitions, or are we resigned to an infinite regress into mutual unintelligibility? We’re no stranger to this debate on Gestalt IT, but the panel sheds new light and perspective on this often frustrating premise.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- X-IOh My | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 17, 2018 - October 17, 2018
- NetApp Provides Insights for Women in Tech - October 16, 2018
- NetApp Speaks Volumes - October 12, 2018
- The Google+ Accountant | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 10, 2018 - October 10, 2018
- Commvault and Services - October 10, 2018
- Commvault GO 2018 Keynote Live Blog – Day 2 - October 10, 2018
- Commvault GO 2018 Keynote Live Blog - October 8, 2018
- A Solid Foundation to Own Your Data on the Internet - October 5, 2018
- On Supermicro and Hardware Hacks - October 5, 2018
- Internet of Legal Things | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 3, 2018 - October 3, 2018