AWS announced the availability of new EC2 instances powered by a Amazon-developed ARM processor called Graviton. But it turns out the company originally approached AMD to produce the CPU.
The Gestalt IT Rundown is getting back to work after the long holiday weekend. This week Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discuss the news from AWS re:Invent and the other top IT news.
In this iteration of Gestalt Cloud News:
– The Gestalt IT Rundown discusses AWS re:Invent announcements
– Chris Evans discusses the potential death of the private cloud
– We interview Eyvonne Sharp for our IT Origins series
In this iteration of Gestalt Networking News:
– the On-Premise IT Roundtable discusses if the CLI is dead
– The Gestalt Rundown re:Invents itself
– and we talk to Chin-Fah Heoh for our IT Origins interview series