Find out the latest from Gestalt IT in your inbox every Monday. Gestalt News this week has a look at DirectFlash Fabric, Elastifile Cloud Services, a new On-Premise IT Roundtable Podcast, and more!
What Are Gestalt News Posts?
Gestalt News is our weekly enterprise news update email. Sign up to be notified about our Exclusive articles, events, and more!
Your IT News for the Week of March 4, 2019 The FinOps Revolution Cloud financial management company Cloudability has announced the formation of the non-profit FinOps Foundation. The practice of optimizing cloud spending is here to stay and first person or group that can identify “a better way” to approach this challenge will dominate the […]
Get up to date with all that’s new at Gestalt IT with Gestalt News. This week we had posts about why picking a cloud provider doesn’t need to be a binary choice, a podcast episode on the death of the storage array, and post on refactoring monolithic apps for the cloud.
Get all the latest from Gestalt IT with Gestalt News. This week we have pieces by Ken Nalbone, looking at the importance maintaining infrastructure beyond Day 0, and Paul Stringfellow giving a breakdown of Hammerspace’s presentation at Tech Field Day.
This week in Gestalt News, Stephen Foskett and Ken Nalbone led a great Gestalt IT Rundown, the On-Premise IT Roundtable discussed the role of sensors in analytics, and we debate if open source projects should fight strip mining. Subscribe to get it in your inbox each week!
Your IT News for the Week of February 4, 2019 The Gestalt IT Rundown Ken Nalbone and Rich Stroffolino discuss the IT news of the week on the latest Gestalt IT Rundown. In this episode they discuss Rubrik’s big data leak, a new height to US-Huawei tensions, Slack reaching 10 million DAU, and Japan hacking […]
In this week’s Gestalt News:
– Sonia Cuff sits down for an IT Origins interview
– The On-Premise IT Roundtable discusses if it matters where your SaaS lives
– Tom Hollingsworth looks at the novel approach Vectra Cognito takes to detect cryptocurrency mining on your infrastructure
This week in Gestalt News:
– Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discuss the Panera data breach
– Max Mortillaro looks at InfiniSync, a zero RPO over any distance solution from INFINIDAT
– We consider the merits of an Apple VPN
This week in Gestalt News:
– Stephen Foskett looks at Kasten brings enterprise-class data services into the cloud
– We talk to Packet CEO Zachary Smith for IT Origins
– Russ White looks at GPUs and Composable Computing
In this edition of Gestalt News:
– We talk to Jordan Martin and get his IT Origin story
– Our First Five series tackles Simple Security
– The On-Premise IT Roundtable discuss the language that most pains them in IT.