Bee’s are getting sick of how much buzz containers are getting these days. But there’s a good reason. If you’re feeling lost in all the noise around containers, check out Stephen Foskett’s keynote from the Deltaware Data Solutions’ 2016 Emerging Technology Summit. It’s a pretty nice cheatsheet to get you up to speed in the space with dives into some technical and architectural questions.
If you’ve never heard of Docker, containers, or just need a quick refresher, its worth a watch.
Read more: What’s The Deal With Containers, Anyway?
- Is Open-Source Licensing Broken? | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 22, 2020 - January 22, 2020
- Veeam Acquired by Insight Partners | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 15, 2020 - January 15, 2020
- Wi-Fi Monetization is Bad – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - January 14, 2020
- AI Patent Trolls | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 8, 2019 - January 8, 2020
- IT Certifications Are More Valuable Than A College Degree – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 24, 2019
- Predictions for 2020 - December 19, 2019
- 2019 in Review | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 18, 2019 - December 18, 2019
- The Promise of the Cloud Cannot Be Achieved – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 17, 2019
- India’s New Data Regulation Bill | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 11, 2019 - December 11, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of December 9, 2019 - December 9, 2019