Bee’s are getting sick of how much buzz containers are getting these days. But there’s a good reason. If you’re feeling lost in all the noise around containers, check out Stephen Foskett’s keynote from the Deltaware Data Solutions’ 2016 Emerging Technology Summit. It’s a pretty nice cheatsheet to get you up to speed in the space with dives into some technical and architectural questions.
If you’ve never heard of Docker, containers, or just need a quick refresher, its worth a watch.
Read more: What’s The Deal With Containers, Anyway?
- Phoummala Schmitt – IT Origins - September 20, 2018
- Joining Microsoft’s Teams, or No More Slacking - September 20, 2018
- ARM Servers and End Times | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 19, 2018 - September 19, 2018
- NetApp Acquires StackPointCloud - September 18, 2018
- Networking Disaggregation Isn’t Ready – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - September 18, 2018
- Built for SMBs: A Look at the HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 - September 18, 2018
- Pure Storage and the State of VVols - September 14, 2018
- Ken Nalbone – IT Origins - September 13, 2018
- Advanced Persistent Database | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 12, 2018 - September 12, 2018
- How a Storage Company Approaches Containers - September 12, 2018