Bee’s are getting sick of how much buzz containers are getting these days. But there’s a good reason. If you’re feeling lost in all the noise around containers, check out Stephen Foskett’s keynote from the Deltaware Data Solutions’ 2016 Emerging Technology Summit. It’s a pretty nice cheatsheet to get you up to speed in the space with dives into some technical and architectural questions.
If you’ve never heard of Docker, containers, or just need a quick refresher, its worth a watch.
Read more: What’s The Deal With Containers, Anyway?
- Of Chips and Acquisitions | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 21, 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Kubernetes Is Evolving Into an Enterprise-Friendly Platform, but Challenges Remain - August 16, 2019
- Going Independent - August 15, 2019
- AMD Wasn’t Built In A Day | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 14, 2019 - August 14, 2019
- SaaS Backup Isn’t My Problem – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 13, 2019
- Jira and the Definition of All | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 7, 2019 - August 7, 2019
- What’s In Your Bucket | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 31, 2019 - July 31, 2019
- VPNemy at the Gates | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 24, 2019 - July 24, 2019
- Germany Drops the Hesse on Microsoft | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 17, 2019 - July 17, 2019
- FUD: Fear, UK, and DNS | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 10, 2019 - July 10, 2019