Your IT News for the Week of March 25, 2019
The existence of large amounts of unstructured data not only continues every day in IT, but the volume of data itself has exploded. Despite IT’s efforts to corral this data, a need to understand and protect this data has grown with the data itself. Ken Nalbone looks into how Aparavi is approaching this data management challenge.
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. Rich Stroffolino and Ken Nalbone are talking about if open source has an Amazon problem, the enterprise tech behind the Google Stadia game streaming announcement, when we’ll see zettascale computing, and more. New episodes live on Facebook Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- New Podcast: Microsoft Is Done With Windows – The On-Premise IT Roundtable
- Make Way for the New Cisco
- Drive Your Own Demo with Riverbed
Cloud Field Day
April 10–12, 2019
Cloud Field Day is fast approaching and the Field Day crew has already announced a full roster of presenters. Mark your calendar to catch live streams of all of them, plus be sure to interact with the delegates on Twitter using #CFD5.
- Intel Caught Barefoot | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 12, 2019 - June 12, 2019
- IoT Is Making Society Less Secure – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 11, 2019
- Azure and Oracle Connect | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 5, 2019 - June 5, 2019
- Bad Week To Be A Standards Body | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 29, 2019 - May 29, 2019
- Multi-Cloud Is A Fad – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 28, 2019
- Dropping the Hammer on Huawei | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 22, 2019 - May 22, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of May 20, 2019 - May 20, 2019
- You’re Wrong About Data Protection Policy – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 14, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of May 13, 2019 - May 13, 2019
- The Perpetual Plugin Problem | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 8, 2019 - May 8, 2019