Your IT News for the Week of March 25, 2019
The existence of large amounts of unstructured data not only continues every day in IT, but the volume of data itself has exploded. Despite IT’s efforts to corral this data, a need to understand and protect this data has grown with the data itself. Ken Nalbone looks into how Aparavi is approaching this data management challenge.
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. Rich Stroffolino and Ken Nalbone are talking about if open source has an Amazon problem, the enterprise tech behind the Google Stadia game streaming announcement, when we’ll see zettascale computing, and more. New episodes live on Facebook Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- New Podcast: Microsoft Is Done With Windows – The On-Premise IT Roundtable
- Make Way for the New Cisco
- Drive Your Own Demo with Riverbed
Cloud Field Day
April 10–12, 2019
Cloud Field Day is fast approaching and the Field Day crew has already announced a full roster of presenters. Mark your calendar to catch live streams of all of them, plus be sure to interact with the delegates on Twitter using #CFD5.
- Of Chips and Acquisitions | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 21, 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Kubernetes Is Evolving Into an Enterprise-Friendly Platform, but Challenges Remain - August 16, 2019
- Going Independent - August 15, 2019
- AMD Wasn’t Built In A Day | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 14, 2019 - August 14, 2019
- SaaS Backup Isn’t My Problem – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 13, 2019
- Jira and the Definition of All | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 7, 2019 - August 7, 2019
- What’s In Your Bucket | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 31, 2019 - July 31, 2019
- VPNemy at the Gates | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 24, 2019 - July 24, 2019
- Germany Drops the Hesse on Microsoft | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 17, 2019 - July 17, 2019
- FUD: Fear, UK, and DNS | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 10, 2019 - July 10, 2019