Your IT News for the Week of March 25, 2019
The existence of large amounts of unstructured data not only continues every day in IT, but the volume of data itself has exploded. Despite IT’s efforts to corral this data, a need to understand and protect this data has grown with the data itself. Ken Nalbone looks into how Aparavi is approaching this data management challenge.
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. Rich Stroffolino and Ken Nalbone are talking about if open source has an Amazon problem, the enterprise tech behind the Google Stadia game streaming announcement, when we’ll see zettascale computing, and more. New episodes live on Facebook Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- New Podcast: Microsoft Is Done With Windows – The On-Premise IT Roundtable
- Make Way for the New Cisco
- Drive Your Own Demo with Riverbed
Cloud Field Day
April 10–12, 2019
Cloud Field Day is fast approaching and the Field Day crew has already announced a full roster of presenters. Mark your calendar to catch live streams of all of them, plus be sure to interact with the delegates on Twitter using #CFD5.
- Fast Object Storage: No Longer an Oxymoron? - February 27, 2020
- FreedomFi To Offer Private LTE Networks | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 26, 2020 - February 26, 2020
- Are We Ready for UltraRAM? - February 20, 2020
- Dell Technologies Sells RSA Security to Private Equity Fund | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020
- VMware’s Licensing Lessons - February 17, 2020
- The End to No Breach Ransomware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 12, 2020 - February 12, 2020
- IBM Playing CEO 3D Chess - February 12, 2020
- VMware per-CPU Cost Changes | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 5 ,2020 - February 5, 2020
- Hadoop is Dead – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 5, 2020
- Cisco Live Europe Reactions | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 29, 2020 - January 29, 2020