Your IT News for the Week of March 25, 2019
The existence of large amounts of unstructured data not only continues every day in IT, but the volume of data itself has exploded. Despite IT’s efforts to corral this data, a need to understand and protect this data has grown with the data itself. Ken Nalbone looks into how Aparavi is approaching this data management challenge.
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. Rich Stroffolino and Ken Nalbone are talking about if open source has an Amazon problem, the enterprise tech behind the Google Stadia game streaming announcement, when we’ll see zettascale computing, and more. New episodes live on Facebook Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- New Podcast: Microsoft Is Done With Windows – The On-Premise IT Roundtable
- Make Way for the New Cisco
- Drive Your Own Demo with Riverbed
Cloud Field Day
April 10–12, 2019
Cloud Field Day is fast approaching and the Field Day crew has already announced a full roster of presenters. Mark your calendar to catch live streams of all of them, plus be sure to interact with the delegates on Twitter using #CFD5.
- What is Driving Low-Code? - August 7, 2020
- Nvidia, Arm, and SoftBank | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 5, 2020 - August 5, 2020
- Ep. 13: 3 Reasons Ransomware is Hard - August 3, 2020
- Intel Announces Reorg After 7nm Production Slips - August 3, 2020
- Garmin’s Ransomware Outage | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 29, 2020 - July 29, 2020
- Ep. 12: What Happened to Skype? - July 27, 2020
- HPE, Silver Peak, and the Maturation of SD-WAN - July 24, 2020
- EU Lowers Its Privacy Shield | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 22, 2020 - July 22, 2020
- Ep. 11: SD-WAN Goes Corporate - July 20, 2020
- Can Liqid and Broadcom Take CI Mainstream? - July 20, 2020