Your IT News for the Week of March 25, 2019
The existence of large amounts of unstructured data not only continues every day in IT, but the volume of data itself has exploded. Despite IT’s efforts to corral this data, a need to understand and protect this data has grown with the data itself. Ken Nalbone looks into how Aparavi is approaching this data management challenge.
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. Rich Stroffolino and Ken Nalbone are talking about if open source has an Amazon problem, the enterprise tech behind the Google Stadia game streaming announcement, when we’ll see zettascale computing, and more. New episodes live on Facebook Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- New Podcast: Microsoft Is Done With Windows – The On-Premise IT Roundtable
- Make Way for the New Cisco
- Drive Your Own Demo with Riverbed
Cloud Field Day
April 10–12, 2019
Cloud Field Day is fast approaching and the Field Day crew has already announced a full roster of presenters. Mark your calendar to catch live streams of all of them, plus be sure to interact with the delegates on Twitter using #CFD5.
- Simplification Adds Risk – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - November 19, 2019
- Disney Nonplussed | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 13, 2019 - November 13, 2019
- What’s the challenge of IPv6? Find out in Gestalt News - November 11, 2019
- Glass Effect | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 6, 2019 - November 6, 2019
- The Administrative Hurdle of IPv6 – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - November 5, 2019
- The Last JEDI | The Gestalt IT Rundown: October 30, 2019 - October 30, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of October 28, 2019 - October 28, 2019
- Microsoft’s First Movere Advantage | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 23, 2019 - October 23, 2019
- Storage: You Gotta Keep ’em Separated – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - October 22, 2019
- The latest takes from Commvault GO, Pure Accelerate and more! - October 21, 2019