Your IT News for the Week of March 4, 2019
Cloud financial management company Cloudability has announced the formation of the non-profit FinOps Foundation. The practice of optimizing cloud spending is here to stay and first person or group that can identify “a better way” to approach this challenge will dominate the conversation for years to come.
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. Tom Hollingsworth and Ken Nalbone discuss Microsoft’s new enterprise AR hardware, the Spectre of Spectre, US-Huawei tensions at MWC, and the security implications of BMCs on bare metal. New episodes live on Facebook Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET. Watch Here.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- The Turmoil of the Cloud
- Is Security Mesh Here to Stay?
- Achieving a New Level for Data Storage and Cloud Fluidity
April 10–12, 2019
Cloud Field Day is a little over a month away, but the Field Day crew has already announced a full roster of presenters. Mark your calendar to catch live streams of all of them, plus be sure to interact with the delegates on Twitter using #CFD5. Learn More
- Are We Ready for UltraRAM? - February 20, 2020
- Dell Technologies Sells RSA Security to Private Equity Fund | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020
- VMware’s Licensing Lessons - February 17, 2020
- The End to No Breach Ransomware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 12, 2020 - February 12, 2020
- IBM Playing CEO 3D Chess - February 12, 2020
- VMware per-CPU Cost Changes | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 5 ,2020 - February 5, 2020
- Hadoop is Dead – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 5, 2020
- Cisco Live Europe Reactions | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 29, 2020 - January 29, 2020
- Toxic People Are Unavoidable in IT- The On-Premise IT Roundtable - January 28, 2020
- An Inflection Point for Open Source - January 23, 2020