Your IT News for the Week of March 4, 2019
Cloud financial management company Cloudability has announced the formation of the non-profit FinOps Foundation. The practice of optimizing cloud spending is here to stay and first person or group that can identify “a better way” to approach this challenge will dominate the conversation for years to come.
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. Tom Hollingsworth and Ken Nalbone discuss Microsoft’s new enterprise AR hardware, the Spectre of Spectre, US-Huawei tensions at MWC, and the security implications of BMCs on bare metal. New episodes live on Facebook Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET. Watch Here.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- The Turmoil of the Cloud
- Is Security Mesh Here to Stay?
- Achieving a New Level for Data Storage and Cloud Fluidity
April 10–12, 2019
Cloud Field Day is a little over a month away, but the Field Day crew has already announced a full roster of presenters. Mark your calendar to catch live streams of all of them, plus be sure to interact with the delegates on Twitter using #CFD5. Learn More
- You’re Wrong About Data Protection Policy – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 14, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of May 13, 2019 - May 13, 2019
- The Perpetual Plugin Problem | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 8, 2019 - May 8, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of May 6 ,2019 - May 6, 2019
- Azure and VMware Team Up | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 1, 2019 - May 1, 2019
- Bringing Yourself to Work – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - April 30, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of April 29, 2019 - April 29, 2019
- Docker Partners With Arm | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 24, 2019 - April 24, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of April 22, 2019 - April 22, 2019
- Patent Peace in Our Time | Gestalt IT Rundown: April 17, 2019 - April 17, 2019