Your IT News for the Week of March 4, 2019
Cloud financial management company Cloudability has announced the formation of the non-profit FinOps Foundation. The practice of optimizing cloud spending is here to stay and first person or group that can identify “a better way” to approach this challenge will dominate the conversation for years to come.
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. Tom Hollingsworth and Ken Nalbone discuss Microsoft’s new enterprise AR hardware, the Spectre of Spectre, US-Huawei tensions at MWC, and the security implications of BMCs on bare metal. New episodes live on Facebook Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET. Watch Here.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- The Turmoil of the Cloud
- Is Security Mesh Here to Stay?
- Achieving a New Level for Data Storage and Cloud Fluidity
April 10–12, 2019
Cloud Field Day is a little over a month away, but the Field Day crew has already announced a full roster of presenters. Mark your calendar to catch live streams of all of them, plus be sure to interact with the delegates on Twitter using #CFD5. Learn More
- FUD: Fear, UK, and DNS | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 10, 2019 - July 10, 2019
- The Traditional Office is Dying – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - July 9, 2019
- Cloudfail | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 3, 2019 - July 3, 2019
- HCI See What You Did There | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 26, 2019 - June 26, 2019
- VARs are Useless – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 25, 2019
- The Raspberry Pi 4: Adding the Missing Piece - June 24, 2019
- Nvidia Arms Itself | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 19, 2019 - June 19, 2019
- Intel Caught Barefoot | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 12, 2019 - June 12, 2019
- IoT Is Making Society Less Secure – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 11, 2019
- Azure and Oracle Connect | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 5, 2019 - June 5, 2019