Your IT News for the Week of March 4, 2019
Cloud financial management company Cloudability has announced the formation of the non-profit FinOps Foundation. The practice of optimizing cloud spending is here to stay and first person or group that can identify “a better way” to approach this challenge will dominate the conversation for years to come.
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. Tom Hollingsworth and Ken Nalbone discuss Microsoft’s new enterprise AR hardware, the Spectre of Spectre, US-Huawei tensions at MWC, and the security implications of BMCs on bare metal. New episodes live on Facebook Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET. Watch Here.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- The Turmoil of the Cloud
- Is Security Mesh Here to Stay?
- Achieving a New Level for Data Storage and Cloud Fluidity
April 10–12, 2019
Cloud Field Day is a little over a month away, but the Field Day crew has already announced a full roster of presenters. Mark your calendar to catch live streams of all of them, plus be sure to interact with the delegates on Twitter using #CFD5. Learn More
- Microsoft Is Done With Windows – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - March 19, 2019
- NGINX Receives the F5 | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 13, 2019 - March 13, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of March 11, 2019 - March 11, 2019
- The Backstory Chronicle | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 6, 2019 - March 6, 2019
- Change Your Password All The Time – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - March 5, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of March 4, 2019 - March 4, 2019
- IBM BMC OMG! | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 27, 2019 - February 27, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of February 25, 2019 - February 25, 2019
- UK OK With Huawei | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 20, 2019 - February 20, 2019
- The Storage Array is Dead – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 19, 2019