Bee’s are getting sick of how much buzz containers are getting these days. But there’s a good reason. If you’re feeling lost in all the noise around containers, check out Stephen Foskett’s keynote from the Deltaware Data Solutions’ 2016 Emerging Technology Summit. It’s a pretty nice cheatsheet to get you up to speed in the space with dives into some technical and architectural questions.
If you’ve never heard of Docker, containers, or just need a quick refresher, its worth a watch.
Read more: What’s The Deal With Containers, Anyway?
- Just Say No To KRACK - October 16, 2017
- One USB-C Hub to Rule Them All - October 16, 2017
- How to Accept Email Based Payments for Free as a Freelancer - October 13, 2017
- Satyamania: Windows Subsystem for Linux - October 13, 2017
- Technical Debt in the Age of AI - October 12, 2017
- The Origins of Premises - October 11, 2017
- Technical Debt Really Isn’t All That Bad – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - October 10, 2017
- E Tu Pluribus Networks UNUM? - October 9, 2017
- The Life and Death of Digital Re-Presentations - October 6, 2017
- Is Software Broken or Unrealized? - October 5, 2017