Your IT News for the Week of October 7, 2019
Gestalt IT Rundown
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. This week, Rich Stroffolino and Ken Nalbone discuss Docker’s quest for more funding, PDF encryption problems, WeWork cancelling their IPO, and why Congress is interested in DNS-over-HTTPS. New episodes live on Facebook, Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What Happened to Docker?
Recent reports say Docker is trying to raise a new funding round with two investors and is in need of cash in a hurry. Wait… aren’t they an IT unicorn? What happened to Docker to take them from the champion of containers to their current troubles? We dig into it in this video.
What’s New at Gestalt IT
- Automation Anywhere: Bringing Bots to Your Business
- Gearing up for Commvault GO 2019
- AWS Outposts – a Cuckoo in the Enterprise Nest?
October 14-16, 2019
It’s almost time for Commvault’s annual conference, Commvault GO. The Tech Field Day team will be there will exclusive presentations, giving technical deep dives on all the latest announcements. Be sure to check it out.
- Are We Ready for UltraRAM? - February 20, 2020
- Dell Technologies Sells RSA Security to Private Equity Fund | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020
- VMware’s Licensing Lessons - February 17, 2020
- The End to No Breach Ransomware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 12, 2020 - February 12, 2020
- IBM Playing CEO 3D Chess - February 12, 2020
- VMware per-CPU Cost Changes | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 5 ,2020 - February 5, 2020
- Hadoop is Dead – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 5, 2020
- Cisco Live Europe Reactions | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 29, 2020 - January 29, 2020
- Toxic People Are Unavoidable in IT- The On-Premise IT Roundtable - January 28, 2020
- An Inflection Point for Open Source - January 23, 2020