Your IT News for the Week of October 7, 2019
Gestalt IT Rundown
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. This week, Rich Stroffolino and Ken Nalbone discuss Docker’s quest for more funding, PDF encryption problems, WeWork cancelling their IPO, and why Congress is interested in DNS-over-HTTPS. New episodes live on Facebook, Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What Happened to Docker?
Recent reports say Docker is trying to raise a new funding round with two investors and is in need of cash in a hurry. Wait… aren’t they an IT unicorn? What happened to Docker to take them from the champion of containers to their current troubles? We dig into it in this video.
What’s New at Gestalt IT
- Automation Anywhere: Bringing Bots to Your Business
- Gearing up for Commvault GO 2019
- AWS Outposts – a Cuckoo in the Enterprise Nest?
October 14-16, 2019
It’s almost time for Commvault’s annual conference, Commvault GO. The Tech Field Day team will be there will exclusive presentations, giving technical deep dives on all the latest announcements. Be sure to check it out.
- Catching Up On Microsoft Build 2020 | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 20, 2020 - May 20, 2020
- Checksum: Episode 2 – Is IoT Security a Nightmare? - May 18, 2020
- AWS Rolls Out Graviton2 M6g instances - May 18, 2020
- The Three Philosophies of SolarWinds APM - May 15, 2020
- Rubbing Salt In the Exploit - May 15, 2020
- Dell EMC Unifies Midrange Storage with PowerStore | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 13, 2020 - May 13, 2020
- Riverbed Wasn’t Built In a Day - May 12, 2020
- Checksum: Episode 1 – Why Did Nvidia Buy Mellanox? - May 11, 2020
- How Do You Start Learning About Containers? - May 11, 2020
- Why Did Nvidia Buy Cumulus Networks? | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 6, 2020 - May 6, 2020