Your IT News for the Week of October 7, 2019
Gestalt IT Rundown
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. This week, Rich Stroffolino and Ken Nalbone discuss Docker’s quest for more funding, PDF encryption problems, WeWork cancelling their IPO, and why Congress is interested in DNS-over-HTTPS. New episodes live on Facebook, Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
What Happened to Docker?
Recent reports say Docker is trying to raise a new funding round with two investors and is in need of cash in a hurry. Wait… aren’t they an IT unicorn? What happened to Docker to take them from the champion of containers to their current troubles? We dig into it in this video.
What’s New at Gestalt IT
- Automation Anywhere: Bringing Bots to Your Business
- Gearing up for Commvault GO 2019
- AWS Outposts – a Cuckoo in the Enterprise Nest?
October 14-16, 2019
It’s almost time for Commvault’s annual conference, Commvault GO. The Tech Field Day team will be there will exclusive presentations, giving technical deep dives on all the latest announcements. Be sure to check it out.
- Veeam Acquired by Insight Partners | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 15, 2020 - January 15, 2020
- Wi-Fi Monetization is Bad – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - January 14, 2020
- AI Patent Trolls | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 8, 2019 - January 8, 2020
- IT Certifications Are More Valuable Than A College Degree – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 24, 2019
- Predictions for 2020 - December 19, 2019
- 2019 in Review | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 18, 2019 - December 18, 2019
- The Promise of the Cloud Cannot Be Achieved – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 17, 2019
- India’s New Data Regulation Bill | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 11, 2019 - December 11, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of December 9, 2019 - December 9, 2019
- Machine Learning Dominates at AWS re:Invent 2019 | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 4, 2019 - December 4, 2019