Chris Wahl goes deep and geeky into the latest beta of Xangati’s VDI monitoring tool. It’s worth taking a look to see what they’re up to!
The Xangati Dashboard has quickly become my go-to tool for figuring out any issues in the lab, or purposely designing issues to better understand how they impact other systems. As a matter of full disclosure: I was provided a handful of socket licenses under NFR, which basically provide the same features as their trial product, but without an expiration date. Point being — anything you read about in my posts can essentially be explored using their free tool (for a single host) or a trial (for a cluster).
- The Cloud Extends Into the Datacenter: Druva at AWS re:Invent - December 13, 2019
- Docker Enterprise Sold to Mirantis, Docker Desktop, Hub Raise $35MM - November 19, 2019
- Juniper NXTWORK 2019 Keynote Live Blog - November 12, 2019
- Where Did Tech Field Day Come From? Tech Field Day at 10 - November 4, 2019
- Druva Protects Corporate Data Outside the Firewall - October 30, 2019
- It’s All About the Delegates: Tech Field Day at 10 - October 27, 2019
- Nth Generation Symposium Keynote Live Blog - October 24, 2019
- SolarWinds Aims to Connect the Data Dots - October 24, 2019
- Celebrating 10 Years of Pure Storage and Tech Field Day - October 23, 2019
- Meeting the Storage Performance Requirements of AI and ML Workloads with WekaIO - October 23, 2019