Joep Piscaer of Virtual Lifestyle comments:
And this is where Netwrix comes in: as an additional layer of the proverbial onion, providing protection for the on-prem part of an organization. Going on what I saw in the presentation, Auditor helps you do ad-hoc searches of the audit logs, correlating and coalescing data to remove clutter (see Mark May’s explanation on how a single action can trigger dozens of events and numerous pages of associated audit data) and floating up the relevant information as needed.
This is a great way of looking at the capabilities of Netwrix. Joep is already extending it with new ideas!
Read more at: Fighting ransomware with… Netwrix Auditor?
- The Future of Sports Wi-Fi is Intelligent with Extreme Networks - February 12, 2019
- Accelerating Alternatives with Arrcus and 400GbE - January 30, 2019
- Gestalt IT Live Blog – Cisco Live Europe Opening Keynote - January 28, 2019
- Using Identity To Secure Workloads with Aporeto - January 15, 2019
- Aruba and the Need for WPA3 with OWE - January 9, 2019
- Visual Networking At It’s Finest with Apstra - January 8, 2019
- The Power of a Great Demo with Illumio - January 7, 2019
- Building More Factors For Security with Cisco Duo - January 3, 2019
- Building SD-WAN as a Service with Sproute - December 17, 2018
- Breaking Out of The Silo Mindset - December 12, 2018