We love our Cradlepoint PHS300. This portable 3G/4G Wi-Fi hotspot has become an important part of the technology that makes our Tech Field Day events possible, allowing our delegates to get online no matter where they are. We’re customers and believers!
We were pleased to come across CradlePoint at the Interop trade show in Las Vegas this week, and got a chance to speak with founder and CTO Gary Oliverio about the company and its lineup of 3G/4G routers. Bridging mobile data “air cards” to Wi-Fi and Ethernet is what CradlePoint does, and they have a variety of offerings ranging from the portable battery-powered PHS300 to the enterprise-class MBR1200.
Sensing our enthusiasm for their product, CradlePoint was happy to donate a PHS300 for us to give to our readers. Watch the video below to learn how to enter the contest – we’ll be selecting a reader at random on May 7, 2010!
Contest notes: One email entry per person, please. Sadly, international contest rules are so complex that we have to limit this to readers in the USA. We will select a responder at random on Friday, May 7, 2010 and will notify them via email. Check back after that date – we’ll add the name of the winner to this post.
- The Cloud Extends Into the Datacenter: Druva at AWS re:Invent - December 13, 2019
- Docker Enterprise Sold to Mirantis, Docker Desktop, Hub Raise $35MM - November 19, 2019
- Juniper NXTWORK 2019 Keynote Live Blog - November 12, 2019
- Where Did Tech Field Day Come From? Tech Field Day at 10 - November 4, 2019
- Druva Protects Corporate Data Outside the Firewall - October 30, 2019
- It’s All About the Delegates: Tech Field Day at 10 - October 27, 2019
- Nth Generation Symposium Keynote Live Blog - October 24, 2019
- SolarWinds Aims to Connect the Data Dots - October 24, 2019
- Celebrating 10 Years of Pure Storage and Tech Field Day - October 23, 2019
- Meeting the Storage Performance Requirements of AI and ML Workloads with WekaIO - October 23, 2019