Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discuss the IT news of the week, looking at Tom’s takeaways from Cisco Live Europe last week, Intel selling a stake in it’s wearable business, and better visibility into public cloud earnings.
The Gestalt IT Rundown is a live weekly look at the IT news of the week. It broadcasts live on YouTube every Wednesday at 12:30pm ET. To watch along, subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Security and the US Ballistic Missile System - December 18, 2018
- 99 Problems… But Too Many Podcasts Ain’t One - December 17, 2018
- Nvidia PhysX Goes Open-Source - December 14, 2018
- Eastern European Banks Hacked by Raspberry Pi - December 13, 2018
- Dell Goes Public 2: Electric Boogaloo | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 12, 2018 - December 12, 2018
- Mozilla’s CEO Mourns the Death of EdgeHTML - December 12, 2018
- Microsoft Teams is Beating Slack - December 11, 2018
- Making the Case for SAN and NAS on AWS - December 11, 2018
- Atlassian Bought Trello a Butler - December 10, 2018
- IBM To Sell Lotus Notes to HCL - December 7, 2018