While Cyber Monday may be a cynically contrived marketing gimmick, it doesn’t mean that there aren’t good deals out there today. Our crack staff at Gestalt IT has put together a list of some of our favorite. Be sure to also check out our Gift Guide for even more fun holiday ideas!
If you read Gestalt IT, you know we love this little dock. We’ve unboxed it and featured it in our Holiday Gift Guide. While OWC isn’t discounting the price, they’re sweetening the deal by including their travel USB-C dock with your purchase. The little guy has 2 USB 3.0 ports, SD Card reader, HDMI out, and 60W power passthrough. You can keep the main dock tied to your desk and through the travel dock in your bag. Perfect for the USB-C saddled MacBook owner in your life!
We love the penetration testing gear over at Hak5, and they’ve rolled out the discounts for Cyber Monday. While it may not be their steepest discount available, getting $20 off the Bash Bunny is a screaming good deal for what you get. The little USB key can deliver multi text file payloads, show status from the LED light, and provide a helpful BASH console for future configuration.
Pelican cases have long been trusted by our crew to handle our video gear for Tech Field Day events. They’re eminently configurable, rugged, and just luggable enough to get around. Adorama has our favorite rolling 1510 case on sale for 32% off, saving you $60.
Other Great Deals
Under the Tree
Logitech C920 webcam. $49.99, 38% off (aka the last great webcam)
For Good Children Only
- UK OK With Huawei | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 20, 2019 - February 20, 2019
- The Storage Array is Dead – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 19, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of February 18, 2019 - February 18, 2019
- AI All The Things | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 13, 2019 - February 13, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of February 11, 2019 - February 11, 2019
- Intel’s Swan Song | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 6, 2019 - February 6, 2019
- You Need Sensors for Analytics – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 5, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of February 4, 2019 - February 4, 2019
- Necessary NAS Nomenclature - February 1, 2019
- A Shortage in Common Sense: The Myth of the Talent Gap - January 31, 2019