Every week, Rich Stroffolino and Tom Hollingsworth discuss the IT news of the week in the Gestalt IT Rundown.
This week on the show, they discuss:
This week on the show:
- Microsoft’s release of Q#, a quantum computing software development kit
- What the potential Broadcom-Qualcomm means for the 5G rollout
- If $26 billion is enough for Samsung to corner the DRAM and NAND markets
- If Amazon has figures out how to cloud in China
Be sure to catch new episodes live every Wednesday at 12:30pm eastern by subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Show notes are available here.
- Glass Effect | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 6, 2019 - November 6, 2019
- The Administrative Hurdle of IPv6 – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - November 5, 2019
- The Last JEDI | The Gestalt IT Rundown: October 30, 2019 - October 30, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of October 28, 2019 - October 28, 2019
- Microsoft’s First Movere Advantage | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 23, 2019 - October 23, 2019
- Storage: You Gotta Keep ’em Separated – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - October 22, 2019
- The latest takes from Commvault GO, Pure Accelerate and more! - October 21, 2019
- Sudon’t Make Me a Sandwich | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 16, 2019 - October 16, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of October 14, 2019 - October 14, 2019
- The Rise of Semi-Custom Silicon - October 11, 2019