This week, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discussed some of the announcements and observations from SC17. It turns out Nvidia is kind of a big deal there. Plus Liqid debuted their composable infrastructure, Intel plans to ship 3D X-Point DIMMS, and the DOJ thinks encryption back doors are awesome! Plus they launch a new segment: News or Snooze?
Be sure to catch new episodes live every Wednesday at 12:30pm eastern by subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Show notes are available here.
- Failing Startups, Dying Private Clouds, and more in Gestalt Cloud News 17.9 - December 11, 2017
- Is the Private Cloud Dying? - December 8, 2017
- Postpone Inbox Procrastination - December 7, 2017
- Congruity360: A Confluence of Services - December 7, 2017
- Eyvonne Sharp – IT Origins - December 7, 2017
- Blockchain and the UN - December 6, 2017
- Drobo 5N2 Review: A Need, Not A Want - December 6, 2017
- The Gen-Z Consortium: A Blade By Any Other Name? - December 5, 2017
- Failed Startups – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 5, 2017
- The CLI on Death’s Door, re:Inventing the Gestalt Rundown, and Talking IT with Chin-Fah Heoh in Gestalt Networking News 17.10 - December 4, 2017