This week, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discussed some of the announcements and observations from SC17. It turns out Nvidia is kind of a big deal there. Plus Liqid debuted their composable infrastructure, Intel plans to ship 3D X-Point DIMMS, and the DOJ thinks encryption back doors are awesome! Plus they launch a new segment: News or Snooze?
Be sure to catch new episodes live every Wednesday at 12:30pm eastern by subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Show notes are available here.
- Let’s Talk About Burnout - November 12, 2018
- ESXi on a Raspberry Pi - November 12, 2018
- A Keyboard Quest - November 9, 2018
- Apple is Winning the ARM Race - November 9, 2018
- An IT Origin Story from Jason Beshara - November 8, 2018
- IoT Storage and Data Security - November 8, 2018
- The Wisdom of Amazon | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 7, 2018 - November 7, 2018
- Considering the New iPad Pro - November 5, 2018
- An Introduction to Tetration - November 5, 2018
- Becky Elliott – IT Origins - November 1, 2018