SolarWinds Orion fanboy Ethan talks to the Head Geek at SolarWinds, Josh Stephens. The discussion is around Orion Network Performance Monitor v.10. If you haven’t checked out Orion in a few years, it’s all grown up now. Ethan’s implementing Orion NPM and loving it, and had a nice chat with Josh about the core Orion features.
Sure, it sounds like a softball interview, but frankly, the Orion product is working as advertised in Ethan’s experience thus far — it doesn’t suck. Give the runt a listen, and leave your comments with the hard questions that weren’t asked. Maybe we can get Josh back on for a tougher Q&A session.
- SolarWinds Orion NPMv10
- Josh’s SW Home Page (Josh in real life looks a lot like his cartoon avatar)
- Follow Josh on Twitter
- Show 40 — Openflow — Upending the Network Industry - April 7, 2011
- Show 39 — Unplugged on Tech Field Day Wireless - April 4, 2011
- Rant: Why SPB Doesn’t Get Any Attention - March 27, 2011
- Show 38 — Comparing Data Centre Fabrics From Juniper, Brocade and Cisco - March 25, 2011
- Show 37 — Even More IPv6 Ready Than Last Week - March 14, 2011
- PPP Show 36 — IPv6 Ready - March 14, 2011
- Show 35 — Media Markup — A Garden of Switches - March 6, 2011
- Show 34 — Breaking the Three Layer Model - February 27, 2011
- Show 32 — Media Mungle - February 1, 2011
- Show 33 — IPv6 It All Comes Down to Money - January 30, 2011