There aren’t enough enterprise IT infographics. Okay, maybe there aren’t enough worthwhile enterprise IT infographics. Regardless, Tom Carpenter put together a fun little one that certainly helps fill the void. If you’ve ever been told your 802.11ac access points require more than 1 Gbps, save this infographic to shove back in their face (figuratively or course, it would be rude otherwise).
Tom will be presenting about this at a CWNP webinar. Here’s the link for more information.
Tom Carpenter comments:
The following info-graphic illustrates as succinctly as possible why it is a myth that 802.11ac APs require more than a 1 Gbps uplink to the switch. I will be presenting a CWNP webinar on this on January 19th, but was thinking through some things this weekend and decided to share a graphic with the world.
Read more at: The 802.11ac 1 Gbps Uplink Myth
- An Inflection Point for Open Source - January 23, 2020
- Is Open-Source Licensing Broken? | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 22, 2020 - January 22, 2020
- Veeam Acquired by Insight Partners | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 15, 2020 - January 15, 2020
- Wi-Fi Monetization is Bad – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - January 14, 2020
- AI Patent Trolls | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 8, 2019 - January 8, 2020
- IT Certifications Are More Valuable Than A College Degree – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 24, 2019
- Predictions for 2020 - December 19, 2019
- 2019 in Review | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 18, 2019 - December 18, 2019
- The Promise of the Cloud Cannot Be Achieved – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 17, 2019
- India’s New Data Regulation Bill | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 11, 2019 - December 11, 2019