There aren’t enough enterprise IT infographics. Okay, maybe there aren’t enough worthwhile enterprise IT infographics. Regardless, Tom Carpenter put together a fun little one that certainly helps fill the void. If you’ve ever been told your 802.11ac access points require more than 1 Gbps, save this infographic to shove back in their face (figuratively or course, it would be rude otherwise).
Tom will be presenting about this at a CWNP webinar. Here’s the link for more information.
Tom Carpenter comments:
The following info-graphic illustrates as succinctly as possible why it is a myth that 802.11ac APs require more than a 1 Gbps uplink to the switch. I will be presenting a CWNP webinar on this on January 19th, but was thinking through some things this weekend and decided to share a graphic with the world.
Read more at: The 802.11ac 1 Gbps Uplink Myth
- Gestalt News for the Week of December 9, 2019 - December 9, 2019
- Machine Learning Dominates at AWS re:Invent 2019 | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 4, 2019 - December 4, 2019
- Digital Transformation is a Myth – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 4, 2019
- BONUS: The Origins of Tech Field Day – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - November 22, 2019
- Mirantis Contains Docker Enterprise | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 20, 2019 - November 20, 2019
- Simplification Adds Risk – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - November 19, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of November 18, 2019 - November 18, 2019
- Disney Nonplussed | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 13, 2019 - November 13, 2019
- What’s the challenge of IPv6? Find out in Gestalt News - November 11, 2019
- Glass Effect | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 6, 2019 - November 6, 2019