If you need an overview of all the services available from AWS, John Welsh put together a nice blog post. It’s a high level overview for sure, but if you haven’t kept up with what’s on the AWS menu, it’s a good refresher.
This is just the first in a series, so John focused on Amazon’s offerings for Compute, Storage and Security. If nothing else, it reminded me of how niche some of Amazon’s services can be. That’s the luxury of being the big dog in the public cloud world I guess.
John Welsh comments:
As I posted last week, I have started studying some items related to AWS with the goal of attaining the associate level solutions architect certification. In an effort to do that, I’m blogging about some (not all) of what I have learned. This week I’m going to try and do a high level fly by of the services that AWS offers.
Read more at: Services and More Services! (AWS Intro)
- X-IOh My | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 17, 2018 - October 17, 2018
- NetApp Provides Insights for Women in Tech - October 16, 2018
- NetApp Speaks Volumes - October 12, 2018
- The Google+ Accountant | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 10, 2018 - October 10, 2018
- Commvault and Services - October 10, 2018
- Commvault GO 2018 Keynote Live Blog – Day 2 - October 10, 2018
- Commvault GO 2018 Keynote Live Blog - October 8, 2018
- A Solid Foundation to Own Your Data on the Internet - October 5, 2018
- On Supermicro and Hardware Hacks - October 5, 2018
- Internet of Legal Things | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 3, 2018 - October 3, 2018