Every organization knowns they need to be able to recovery data quickly. How to go about that is a much larger question. Given the recent seismic shifts in IT over the last decade, many organizations and IT pros feel like they’re not sure how they can be ready for recovery.
This webinar by Commvault is led by Enrico Signoretti to address that topic. He brings a great historical perspective to the conversation, starting at where recovery was, how it has changed, and how organizations can not just catch up, but be ready for further changes down the road. It’s definitely well worth a watch to get a handle on the topic.
Watch the webinar here.
- Gestalt News for the Week of October 14, 2019 - October 14, 2019
- The Rise of Semi-Custom Silicon - October 11, 2019
- VMware Takes the Carbon Black | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 9, 2019 - October 9, 2019
- Learning Kubernetes is a Waste of Time – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - October 8, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of October 7, 2019 - October 7, 2019
- What Happened to Docker? - October 4, 2019
- WeWork’s IP-No | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 2, 2019 - October 2, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of September 30, 2019 - September 30, 2019
- Is Slack Doomed? - September 27, 2019
- Not Hot For Bots | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 25, 2019 - September 25, 2019