Every organization knowns they need to be able to recovery data quickly. How to go about that is a much larger question. Given the recent seismic shifts in IT over the last decade, many organizations and IT pros feel like they’re not sure how they can be ready for recovery.
This webinar by Commvault is led by Enrico Signoretti to address that topic. He brings a great historical perspective to the conversation, starting at where recovery was, how it has changed, and how organizations can not just catch up, but be ready for further changes down the road. It’s definitely well worth a watch to get a handle on the topic.
Watch the webinar here.
- Fast Object Storage: No Longer an Oxymoron? - February 27, 2020
- FreedomFi To Offer Private LTE Networks | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 26, 2020 - February 26, 2020
- Are We Ready for UltraRAM? - February 20, 2020
- Dell Technologies Sells RSA Security to Private Equity Fund | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 19, 2020 - February 19, 2020
- VMware’s Licensing Lessons - February 17, 2020
- The End to No Breach Ransomware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 12, 2020 - February 12, 2020
- IBM Playing CEO 3D Chess - February 12, 2020
- VMware per-CPU Cost Changes | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 5 ,2020 - February 5, 2020
- Hadoop is Dead – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 5, 2020
- Cisco Live Europe Reactions | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 29, 2020 - January 29, 2020