Yes, yes we did.
In this piece, Vladan outlines why StarWind makes a compelling solution for a scale-out file server on Windows Server, without the need to pay for Datacenter edition licensing.
Vladan SEGET comments:
StarWind Virtual SAN can lower the overall cost and provide more data services on the top. Isn’t this the main reason to try it out? Get more for less. StarWind uses SMB3 which provides high performance and highly available storage for mission-critical applications. At the same time, it maximizes the hardware utilization.
Read more at: StarWind Supports SMB3 – Did you Know?
- Introducing Ken Nalbone, Cloud Field Day Event Lead - October 5, 2018
- Quantum Computing and Cryptography - September 14, 2018
- Snowflake Networks - July 25, 2018
- What Differentiates Servers in a Commodity x86 World? - July 20, 2018
- 3D XPoint Is At A Crossroads – Can Intel and Micron Deliver? - July 19, 2018
- How to create your own Docker image - July 17, 2018
- StarWind Supports SMB3 – Did You Know? - May 21, 2018
- The Challenges of Working Remotely - May 11, 2018
- StorageOS Now Available for Your Container Storage Needs - May 4, 2018
- Touching the Void: Cloudian Acquires Infinity Storage - March 29, 2018