Yes, yes we did.
In this piece, Vladan outlines why StarWind makes a compelling solution for a scale-out file server on Windows Server, without the need to pay for Datacenter edition licensing.
Vladan SEGET comments:
StarWind Virtual SAN can lower the overall cost and provide more data services on the top. Isn’t this the main reason to try it out? Get more for less. StarWind uses SMB3 which provides high performance and highly available storage for mission-critical applications. At the same time, it maximizes the hardware utilization.
Read more at: StarWind Supports SMB3 – Did you Know?
- Making Security Safe for All - July 29, 2019
- Liveblog: Intel Data-Centric Innovation Day 2019 - April 2, 2019
- Intel’s Crossover Point: A 3D Spork? - March 29, 2019
- Nyansa Wants To Be the IoT Sheriff - March 27, 2019
- Inside-Out vs. Outside-In Hybrid Cloud - January 14, 2019
- Thin Provisioning: The Lies We Tell Our Systems - December 21, 2018
- Why Would Microsoft Buy Mellanox? - December 19, 2018
- Pure Storage Isn’t About All-Flash Anymore (and Never Really Was) - December 13, 2018
- Liqid Takes Composable Infrastructure to a New Level - December 5, 2018
- The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our machines… - November 26, 2018