Yes, yes we did.
In this piece, Vladan outlines why StarWind makes a compelling solution for a scale-out file server on Windows Server, without the need to pay for Datacenter edition licensing.
Vladan SEGET comments:
StarWind Virtual SAN can lower the overall cost and provide more data services on the top. Isn’t this the main reason to try it out? Get more for less. StarWind uses SMB3 which provides high performance and highly available storage for mission-critical applications. At the same time, it maximizes the hardware utilization.
Read more at: StarWind Supports SMB3 – Did you Know?
- The Cloud Extends Into the Datacenter: Druva at AWS re:Invent - December 13, 2019
- Docker Enterprise Sold to Mirantis, Docker Desktop, Hub Raise $35MM - November 19, 2019
- Juniper NXTWORK 2019 Keynote Live Blog - November 12, 2019
- Where Did Tech Field Day Come From? Tech Field Day at 10 - November 4, 2019
- Druva Protects Corporate Data Outside the Firewall - October 30, 2019
- It’s All About the Delegates: Tech Field Day at 10 - October 27, 2019
- Nth Generation Symposium Keynote Live Blog - October 24, 2019
- SolarWinds Aims to Connect the Data Dots - October 24, 2019
- Celebrating 10 Years of Pure Storage and Tech Field Day - October 23, 2019
- Meeting the Storage Performance Requirements of AI and ML Workloads with WekaIO - October 23, 2019