Congratulations to Nigel Bowden for receiving the Most Educational award from the Cisco-sponsored IT Blog Awards! One thing is for certain; Nigel truly knows his stuff, and one can easily see why his blog is award-winning.
In the linked post, Nigel masterfully answers the question that floods the Internet every year around this time: “Is blogging dead?” He tackles the subject with great detail for anyone who is thinking about getting started in the space, and he offers sound advice for novices wanting to dip their toes into content creation. I’d recommend you grab a cup of coffee and open your favorite note-taking app because there are several pieces of good advice here that you don’t want to miss.
Nigel Bowden comments:
I thought it would be kind of appropriate to publish it myself to share what I’ve learned over the past 9 years or so of blogging. It will hopefully encourage others to sharpen their virtual pencils, helping them to learn, get their name “out there” and contribute to the wider community.
Read more at WifiNigel How to blog, win friends and influence people…
- Single Pane of Glass is a Myth – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 25, 2020
- Is Backup Dead? – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 11, 2020
- EtherealMind’s Fifteen Networking Truths (Rules of Networking) - February 5, 2020
- Misplacing Digital Transformation Priorities - January 30, 2020
- Let’s Talk About Ransomware (Again) - January 17, 2020
- How to Blog, Win Friends and Influence People… - January 10, 2020
- 20 Things You Need to Stop Doing in 2020 - January 7, 2020
- 2019 Gestalt IT Wrap-Up - December 31, 2019
- IT Burnout Tips for Recovery - December 23, 2019
- 10 VMware Interview Questions (And Answers) - December 16, 2019