Congratulations to Nigel Bowden for receiving the Most Educational award from the Cisco-sponsored IT Blog Awards! One thing is for certain; Nigel truly knows his stuff, and one can easily see why his blog is award-winning.
In the linked post, Nigel masterfully answers the question that floods the Internet every year around this time: “Is blogging dead?” He tackles the subject with great detail for anyone who is thinking about getting started in the space, and he offers sound advice for novices wanting to dip their toes into content creation. I’d recommend you grab a cup of coffee and open your favorite note-taking app because there are several pieces of good advice here that you don’t want to miss.
Nigel Bowden comments:
I thought it would be kind of appropriate to publish it myself to share what I’ve learned over the past 9 years or so of blogging. It will hopefully encourage others to sharpen their virtual pencils, helping them to learn, get their name “out there” and contribute to the wider community.
Read more at WifiNigel How to blog, win friends and influence people…
- Optimize Zoom Audio Settings for a Remote Music Lesson - April 3, 2020
- The EARN-IT Act - March 27, 2020
- Commodity Broadband is Inferior to MPLS - March 24, 2020
- Remote Working for Newbies - March 20, 2020
- Virtual Conferences – Nice in Theory - March 6, 2020
- Single Pane of Glass is a Myth – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 25, 2020
- Is Backup Dead? – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 11, 2020
- EtherealMind’s Fifteen Networking Truths (Rules of Networking) - February 5, 2020
- Misplacing Digital Transformation Priorities - January 30, 2020
- Let’s Talk About Ransomware (Again) - January 17, 2020