Keith Townsend 0f Virtualized Geek comments:
I got into interesting sets of exchanges over CopyData with the fine folks of Actifio and Catalogic Software. In general, I’m a fan of the concept of CopyData software. Both solutions reduce the amount of production data on storage (which is up to 60% of all enterprise data) using technics such as snapshots, redirection and replication. Both companies have plenty of material to reference. Catalogic presented at Storage Field Day 7, and I wrote a preview before I attended the event. Actifio attended Tech Field Day 4 way back when. If you want to get into the technical weeds, follow the links to their Tech Field Day presentations.
Keith has a unique take on the CopyData offering from these Storage Field Day 7 presenters. Read on for his Architect’s View of things.
Read more at: CopyData yeah… Long live DATA Virtualization
- Making Way For The New With Cisco - March 19, 2019
- The Ever-Expanding Universe of RSA Conference - March 18, 2019
- Kentik and The Negative Roadmap - March 15, 2019
- The Turmoil Of The Cloud - February 28, 2019
- Building Cloud SD-WAN Success with Koch - February 26, 2019
- Exciting Conversations Ahead at RSA 2019 - February 18, 2019
- The Future of Sports Wi-Fi is Intelligent with Extreme Networks - February 12, 2019
- Accelerating Alternatives with Arrcus and 400GbE - January 30, 2019
- Gestalt IT Live Blog – Cisco Live Europe Opening Keynote - January 28, 2019
- Using Identity To Secure Workloads with Aporeto - January 15, 2019