Keith Townsend 0f Virtualized Geek comments:
I got into interesting sets of exchanges over CopyData with the fine folks of Actifio and Catalogic Software. In general, I’m a fan of the concept of CopyData software. Both solutions reduce the amount of production data on storage (which is up to 60% of all enterprise data) using technics such as snapshots, redirection and replication. Both companies have plenty of material to reference. Catalogic presented at Storage Field Day 7, and I wrote a preview before I attended the event. Actifio attended Tech Field Day 4 way back when. If you want to get into the technical weeds, follow the links to their Tech Field Day presentations.
Keith has a unique take on the CopyData offering from these Storage Field Day 7 presenters. Read on for his Architect’s View of things.
Read more at: CopyData yeah… Long live DATA Virtualization
- Virtual Cloud Network Deep Dive – A Fresh Review of NSX - October 12, 2018
- Ookla Acquires Ekahau – The Future of Wi-Fi Design is Speedy! - October 10, 2018
- Making It In A Multi Cloud World - October 1, 2018
- Will MPLS Ever Go Away? - September 12, 2018
- Arista Is Finding Their Mojo In Wireless - August 3, 2018
- 1Password’s Travel Mode - July 24, 2018
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018
- Circle K Finds Value In SD-WAN Speed - July 2, 2018
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018