Brent Salisbury of NetworkStatic comments:
I love the code snippets, it’s how I learn any syntax by rolling up the sleeves, hacking and breaking while taking notes along the way. It’s probably not the most efficient but the muscle memory is how I learn. Here is a list of one liners from my notes in no particular order (even though I tried to in a couple of places :).
Brent has a great list of the single line commands you can use in Docker to get things done. Why put in multiple lines when one will do?
Read more at: Docker Command One Liners
- Getting Ready for GDPR - January 18, 2018
- Going Faster with 400Gbps Ethernet and Andy Bechtolsheim - January 12, 2018
- Architecting Container Direction with Nirmata - January 5, 2018
- Continuing the SD-WAN Discussion At FutureWAN - January 4, 2018
- Keeping An Eye On Containers with Ixia CloudLens - January 4, 2018
- Balancing The Cost Of Your Application Delivery Controllers with KEMP Metered Licensing - December 27, 2017
- Arista vs. Cisco – The Tale Up To Now - December 14, 2017
- Unmasking Bad Actors with Gigamon - December 7, 2017
- Dedicated Wireless Troubleshooting Doesn’t Have To Break The Bank - November 28, 2017
- Are Vendors and VARs The Enemy? - November 15, 2017