Do you have issues keeping up with all of the technology you deal with on a regular basis? How about the endless list of acronyms that we’re forced to remember so we can converse about the current state of IT? There has to be a way to break it all down and learn how to make things easier to digest.
Nicola Arnoldi has some thoughts about the issues with building these skills and some areas you need to think about improving on your journey.
Until 10 years ago, the developer community was an impenetrable chast that you could be part of just if you worked for a big software house (see IBM/Microsoft/Corel/Sun/etc…) and was pretty much a black box for everyone else.
Read more: New tech era, new skills, new mindset.
- Malware Microsegmentation with Illumio - October 16, 2019
- Commvault Go Day 2 Live Blog - October 16, 2019
- Design: Is It One Site or Two? - October 15, 2019
- Investing in the CWNE - October 15, 2019
- Wi-Fi6 Ratification: Not So Fast My Friend - October 14, 2019
- Connectivity Solved with Aryaka - October 11, 2019
- All-In on AI With Mist and Juniper - October 10, 2019
- Firefox DNS-over-HTTPS for the Enterprise - October 9, 2019
- When Is Something SD-WAN? - October 8, 2019
- Supply-Chain Security and Trust - October 3, 2019