Do you have issues keeping up with all of the technology you deal with on a regular basis? How about the endless list of acronyms that we’re forced to remember so we can converse about the current state of IT? There has to be a way to break it all down and learn how to make things easier to digest.
Nicola Arnoldi has some thoughts about the issues with building these skills and some areas you need to think about improving on your journey.
Until 10 years ago, the developer community was an impenetrable chast that you could be part of just if you worked for a big software house (see IBM/Microsoft/Corel/Sun/etc…) and was pretty much a black box for everyone else.
Read more: New tech era, new skills, new mindset.
- Solving Home Wi-Fi Woes - August 22, 2019
- Attorney General Barr and Encryption - August 21, 2019
- VMware Acquires Veriflow - August 20, 2019
- Protecting Password Assets with BeyondTrust - August 14, 2019
- Stopping Network Blame with Kemp - August 12, 2019
- Rooted In Security with Banyan - August 9, 2019
- New Tech Era, New Skills, New Mindset. - August 7, 2019
- The BGP Conundrum - August 5, 2019
- IT Burnout: Work, Email and Vacation Time - August 2, 2019
- Cross Pollinating Catalyst Platforms with NetBeez - August 1, 2019