Do you have issues keeping up with all of the technology you deal with on a regular basis? How about the endless list of acronyms that we’re forced to remember so we can converse about the current state of IT? There has to be a way to break it all down and learn how to make things easier to digest.
Nicola Arnoldi has some thoughts about the issues with building these skills and some areas you need to think about improving on your journey.
Until 10 years ago, the developer community was an impenetrable chast that you could be part of just if you worked for a big software house (see IBM/Microsoft/Corel/Sun/etc…) and was pretty much a black box for everyone else.
Read more: New tech era, new skills, new mindset.
- Rethinking Networking Architecture with Arrcus - December 9, 2019
- Intro to NetworkMiner - December 6, 2019
- On The Hunt with Confluera - December 4, 2019
- How Difficult Is SD-WAN? - December 4, 2019
- Letting Go of the Digital Hoard - December 2, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome IoT with Fortinet - November 26, 2019
- Technology and Policymakers - November 26, 2019
- BGP Traffic Engineering - November 25, 2019
- The Value of Virtual Networks from Tesuto - November 20, 2019
- TCP Is the Most Expensive Part of Your Data Center - November 18, 2019