Do you have issues keeping up with all of the technology you deal with on a regular basis? How about the endless list of acronyms that we’re forced to remember so we can converse about the current state of IT? There has to be a way to break it all down and learn how to make things easier to digest.
Nicola Arnoldi has some thoughts about the issues with building these skills and some areas you need to think about improving on your journey.
Until 10 years ago, the developer community was an impenetrable chast that you could be part of just if you worked for a big software house (see IBM/Microsoft/Corel/Sun/etc…) and was pretty much a black box for everyone else.
Read more: New tech era, new skills, new mindset.
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020
- Go Time With PathSolutions - June 25, 2020
- A Tale of Scale in Three Parts with Broadcom - June 23, 2020
- Assuring Identity with ForgeRock - June 18, 2020
- Encryption is Ruining Network Security - June 16, 2020
- Cisco Live Virtual Keynote Live Blog - June 15, 2020
- Deep Detection with Blue Hexagon - June 11, 2020
- Aruba Atmosphere Digital Keynote Live Blog - June 10, 2020