Do you have issues keeping up with all of the technology you deal with on a regular basis? How about the endless list of acronyms that we’re forced to remember so we can converse about the current state of IT? There has to be a way to break it all down and learn how to make things easier to digest.
Nicola Arnoldi has some thoughts about the issues with building these skills and some areas you need to think about improving on your journey.
Until 10 years ago, the developer community was an impenetrable chast that you could be part of just if you worked for a big software house (see IBM/Microsoft/Corel/Sun/etc…) and was pretty much a black box for everyone else.
Read more: New tech era, new skills, new mindset.
- Framing Data Fortresses with Fortanix - April 2, 2020
- Drilling Down with XM Cyber - March 26, 2020
- Community Construction Isn’t Just Numbers - March 19, 2020
- Itential – The Network Glue You Need - March 17, 2020
- Building Secondary Security for IoT - March 10, 2020
- Confidence in The Cloud with NetApp - March 3, 2020
- The Power of Communities – An Interview with David Penaloza Seijas - March 2, 2020
- Moving Past The Edge with Aruba SD-Branch - February 26, 2020
- Does SPB Mean “Secure Path Bridging”? - February 12, 2020
- Cloud Isn’t Your Key To Compliance - February 10, 2020