Enrico Signoretti of Juku comments:
At the last Storage Field Day, two topics were discussed at almost every session: scale-out and QoS (Quality of Service). Ok about scale-out, we’ve been talking about its benefits, pros and cons for quite some time… but why is QoS so important? And why should you care about it?
QoS is the feature you know you’ve always needed but never knew to ask for. It has lots of implications for storage arrays, so read on for Enrico’s great overview of Qos in the storage world and who’s doing it today.
Read more at: QoS, the next feature you’ll be asking for
- Making Encryption Easy with StrongSalt’s New API - December 12, 2019
- Stopping vMotion Roulette with Virtana - December 12, 2019
- BGP and Car Safety - December 11, 2019
- Rethinking Networking Architecture with Arrcus - December 9, 2019
- Intro to NetworkMiner - December 6, 2019
- On The Hunt with Confluera - December 4, 2019
- How Difficult Is SD-WAN? - December 4, 2019
- Letting Go of the Digital Hoard - December 2, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome IoT with Fortinet - November 26, 2019
- Technology and Policymakers - November 26, 2019