Brent Salisbury from Network Static writes:
What an exciting time to be in networking. This past month of September has been a blur of SDN product announcements and emerging strategies. At the top of the heap was the NSX announcement from a software company in Vmware that encapsulated Nicira’s SDN push. I am an unabashed Casado fan boy so whatevers. Humility and genius is lightning striking twice. The blinders are off and now there is a steady pipeline of fantastic ideas (both new and old) that are starting to gain traction from software and hardware startups and even incumbent hardware vendors. I had the honor of spending the week with friends from Network Field Day and SDNCentral to debate product, architectures and the futures of networking.
Brent breaks down the big hits from Networking Field Day 6. As the Godfather of OpenFlow, he really knows his stuff.
Read more: SDN Product Rundown from September
- The Briar Patch of Software Patches - July 15, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome Tunnels with 128 Technology - July 9, 2019
- Meraki’s Eye in the Sky - June 27, 2019
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019