Brent Salisbury from Network Static writes:
What an exciting time to be in networking. This past month of September has been a blur of SDN product announcements and emerging strategies. At the top of the heap was the NSX announcement from a software company in Vmware that encapsulated Nicira’s SDN push. I am an unabashed Casado fan boy so whatevers. Humility and genius is lightning striking twice. The blinders are off and now there is a steady pipeline of fantastic ideas (both new and old) that are starting to gain traction from software and hardware startups and even incumbent hardware vendors. I had the honor of spending the week with friends from Network Field Day and SDNCentral to debate product, architectures and the futures of networking.
Brent breaks down the big hits from Networking Field Day 6. As the Godfather of OpenFlow, he really knows his stuff.
Read more: SDN Product Rundown from September
- Recognizing Community Greatness with The Wi-Fi Awards - September 17, 2019
- Bleeding the Dragon with WPA3 and Aruba - September 13, 2019
- Rethinking Whitelisting with Nyotron - September 12, 2019
- Impostor Syndrome and Loser DNA - September 9, 2019
- Cisco Live – a Shared Experience - September 5, 2019
- A Tale of Two App Security Platforms - September 5, 2019
- 11 Tips on How to Be a More Organized Network Engineer - September 3, 2019
- 128 Technology – The Best Voice Routing Platform You’ve Never Heard Of - September 3, 2019
- Finding Final Resolution with IP Fabric - August 28, 2019
- Opening The Encryption Door With Wickr - August 27, 2019