Brent Salisbury from Network Static writes:
What an exciting time to be in networking. This past month of September has been a blur of SDN product announcements and emerging strategies. At the top of the heap was the NSX announcement from a software company in Vmware that encapsulated Nicira’s SDN push. I am an unabashed Casado fan boy so whatevers. Humility and genius is lightning striking twice. The blinders are off and now there is a steady pipeline of fantastic ideas (both new and old) that are starting to gain traction from software and hardware startups and even incumbent hardware vendors. I had the honor of spending the week with friends from Network Field Day and SDNCentral to debate product, architectures and the futures of networking.
Brent breaks down the big hits from Networking Field Day 6. As the Godfather of OpenFlow, he really knows his stuff.
Read more: SDN Product Rundown from September
- Anomaly Detection is the Only Good ML in the Enterprise - June 2, 2020
- Defeating Configuration Drift with Gluware - May 29, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 3 – Network Automation is a People Problem - May 28, 2020
- A Week of Unexpected Expectedness with Forward Networks - May 28, 2020
- Coffee Shop Security Courtesy of BitGlass - May 28, 2020
- Rogue Device Detection Thanks To PathSolutions - May 27, 2020
- Validating Identity with Identiq - May 21, 2020
- Pensando Places Programmability First - May 18, 2020
- Stopping Stoplight Risk Analysis with Brinqa - May 14, 2020
- Leaving Legacy Behind to Build Better Networks with DriveNets - May 13, 2020