VMware has decided to jump into the network assurance and analytics game by agreeing to acquire Veriflow. This company is the brainchild of Brighton Godfrey of Stanford fame. The mathematical models that Veriflow uses to predict failure points and ensure consistency are amazing. Pairing this technology with VMware NSX is going to be a massive win for organizations where network availability is critical.
Make sure you check out the Veriflow videos recorded in 2017 at Networking Field Day 16.
Read more at: vInfrastructure Blog VMware acquires Veriflow
- Recognizing Community Greatness with The Wi-Fi Awards - September 17, 2019
- Bleeding the Dragon with WPA3 and Aruba - September 13, 2019
- Rethinking Whitelisting with Nyotron - September 12, 2019
- Impostor Syndrome and Loser DNA - September 9, 2019
- Cisco Live – a Shared Experience - September 5, 2019
- A Tale of Two App Security Platforms - September 5, 2019
- 11 Tips on How to Be a More Organized Network Engineer - September 3, 2019
- 128 Technology – The Best Voice Routing Platform You’ve Never Heard Of - September 3, 2019
- Finding Final Resolution with IP Fabric - August 28, 2019
- Opening The Encryption Door With Wickr - August 27, 2019