Your IT News for the Week of February 25, 2019
While the public cloud market is dominated by a few large companies, Ken Nalbone makes the argument that this doesn’t need to be the case for many cloud projects. Instead of choosing between which AWS service you’re going to use, he highlights a new offering from Packet and Wasabi that shows the benefit of looking beyond the obvious. Read more here.
The monolithic storage array has gone from industry standard to endangered species. The On-Premise IT Roundtable discusses if this is a temporary decline due to recent trends in IT, or if the storage array is dead tech walking. Listen here
The Gestalt IT Rundown is your weekly look at the IT news of the week. This week, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discussed an interesting acquisition by Palo Alto Networks, the UK’s plans for 5G infrastructure, AI on the edge, and more. New episodes stream live every Wednesday at 12:30pm ET.
What’s New At Gestalt IT
- Exciting Conversations Ahead of RSA 2019
- The Practicality of Refactoring Monolithic Applications for the Cloud
- The Evolution of the Storage Pod
Storage Field Day
February 27 – March 1, 2019
What better way to end February than with Storage Field Day! There’s a full roster of companies set to present to the panel of delegates. Be sure to tune in to find out who the Secret Company will be at the event.
- Microsoft Is Done With Windows – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - March 19, 2019
- NGINX Receives the F5 | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 13, 2019 - March 13, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of March 11, 2019 - March 11, 2019
- The Backstory Chronicle | Gestalt IT Rundown: March 6, 2019 - March 6, 2019
- Change Your Password All The Time – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - March 5, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of March 4, 2019 - March 4, 2019
- IBM BMC OMG! | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 27, 2019 - February 27, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of February 25, 2019 - February 25, 2019
- UK OK With Huawei | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 20, 2019 - February 20, 2019
- The Storage Array is Dead – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 19, 2019