Your IT News for the Week of September 23, 2019
Gestalt IT Rundown
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. This week, Stephen Foskett and Ken Nalbone are joined by Justin Warren live from Pure Accelerate. They’re talking about the big news from the show, a data leak the size of Ecuador, Oracle suddenly offering free stuff, and more. New episodes live on Facebook, Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
The Unconscious Choice for Multi-Cloud
Ownership of application and cloud architecture is constantly shifting and is becoming a shared responsibility of business, operations, developers, architects, and security. If you don’t guide the process of cloud consumption within your organization, you’ll end up with a disjointed multi-cloud. In other words: many different disconnected islands, each with incomplete, badly implemented, unaudited security and compliance standards.
What’s New at Gestalt IT
- Stopping Security Silos with Palo Alto Networks Cortex
- VMworld Cloud Roundtable Discussion
- IBM’s New Class of Data Protection: Upcycling of the IT World?
No need to check the weather forecast, because the clouds will be gathering in Silicon Valley near the end of September for Cloud Field Day. The event already has plenty of announced presenters including Dell EMC, ExtraHop Networks, Hammerspace, HashiCorp, LucidLink, Morpheus Data, NetApp, and Solo.io. Mark your calendar to watch the event live!
- Gestalt News for the Week of October 14, 2019 - October 14, 2019
- The Rise of Semi-Custom Silicon - October 11, 2019
- VMware Takes the Carbon Black | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 9, 2019 - October 9, 2019
- Learning Kubernetes is a Waste of Time – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - October 8, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of October 7, 2019 - October 7, 2019
- What Happened to Docker? - October 4, 2019
- WeWork’s IP-No | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 2, 2019 - October 2, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of September 30, 2019 - September 30, 2019
- Is Slack Doomed? - September 27, 2019
- Not Hot For Bots | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 25, 2019 - September 25, 2019