Your IT News for the Week of September 23, 2019
Gestalt IT Rundown
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. This week, Stephen Foskett and Ken Nalbone are joined by Justin Warren live from Pure Accelerate. They’re talking about the big news from the show, a data leak the size of Ecuador, Oracle suddenly offering free stuff, and more. New episodes live on Facebook, Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
The Unconscious Choice for Multi-Cloud
Ownership of application and cloud architecture is constantly shifting and is becoming a shared responsibility of business, operations, developers, architects, and security. If you don’t guide the process of cloud consumption within your organization, you’ll end up with a disjointed multi-cloud. In other words: many different disconnected islands, each with incomplete, badly implemented, unaudited security and compliance standards.
What’s New at Gestalt IT
- Stopping Security Silos with Palo Alto Networks Cortex
- VMworld Cloud Roundtable Discussion
- IBM’s New Class of Data Protection: Upcycling of the IT World?
No need to check the weather forecast, because the clouds will be gathering in Silicon Valley near the end of September for Cloud Field Day. The event already has plenty of announced presenters including Dell EMC, ExtraHop Networks, Hammerspace, HashiCorp, LucidLink, Morpheus Data, NetApp, and Solo.io. Mark your calendar to watch the event live!
- Ep. 9: Is Remote Work The New Normal? - July 6, 2020
- VxRail Is Now Built for the Edge - July 6, 2020
- Supercomputers Are Switching to Arm Too - July 3, 2020
- AWS Goes to Space | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 1, 2020 - July 1, 2020
- Ep. 8: Is Dell Selling VMware? - June 29, 2020
- Intel’s Tiger Lake Is CET For Security - June 29, 2020
- NetApp Buys a Spot in the Cloud - June 26, 2020
- Will Dell Spinoff VMware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 24, 2020 - June 24, 2020
- Ep. 7: What is Intel’s x86 Future? - June 22, 2020
- Midrange Levels the Playing Field - June 22, 2020