Your IT News for the Week of September 23, 2019
Gestalt IT Rundown
Get all the IT news of the week with the Gestalt IT Rundown. This week, Stephen Foskett and Ken Nalbone are joined by Justin Warren live from Pure Accelerate. They’re talking about the big news from the show, a data leak the size of Ecuador, Oracle suddenly offering free stuff, and more. New episodes live on Facebook, Wednesdays at 12:30pm ET.
The Unconscious Choice for Multi-Cloud
Ownership of application and cloud architecture is constantly shifting and is becoming a shared responsibility of business, operations, developers, architects, and security. If you don’t guide the process of cloud consumption within your organization, you’ll end up with a disjointed multi-cloud. In other words: many different disconnected islands, each with incomplete, badly implemented, unaudited security and compliance standards.
What’s New at Gestalt IT
- Stopping Security Silos with Palo Alto Networks Cortex
- VMworld Cloud Roundtable Discussion
- IBM’s New Class of Data Protection: Upcycling of the IT World?
No need to check the weather forecast, because the clouds will be gathering in Silicon Valley near the end of September for Cloud Field Day. The event already has plenty of announced presenters including Dell EMC, ExtraHop Networks, Hammerspace, HashiCorp, LucidLink, Morpheus Data, NetApp, and Solo.io. Mark your calendar to watch the event live!
- An Inflection Point for Open Source - January 23, 2020
- Is Open-Source Licensing Broken? | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 22, 2020 - January 22, 2020
- Veeam Acquired by Insight Partners | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 15, 2020 - January 15, 2020
- Wi-Fi Monetization is Bad – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - January 14, 2020
- AI Patent Trolls | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 8, 2019 - January 8, 2020
- IT Certifications Are More Valuable Than A College Degree – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 24, 2019
- Predictions for 2020 - December 19, 2019
- 2019 in Review | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 18, 2019 - December 18, 2019
- The Promise of the Cloud Cannot Be Achieved – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - December 17, 2019
- India’s New Data Regulation Bill | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 11, 2019 - December 11, 2019