This week in Gestalt News, we were live from Pure Accelerate for the Gestalt IT Rundown and Joep Piscaer considered the unconscious choice for multi-cloud. Plus articles on stopping security silos, a VMworld Cloud roundtable discussion, the latest on IBM data protection, and more!
This week in Gestalt IT News:
– Rich Stroffolino covers a recent spate of IT acquisitions in this weeks Gestalt IT Rundown
– Clairvoyant CEO Chandra Ambadipudi gets interviews for IT Origins
– Max Mortillaro digs into the technical foundations of INFINIDAT
This week in Gestalt News:
– Stephen Foskett looks at Kasten brings enterprise-class data services into the cloud
– We talk to Packet CEO Zachary Smith for IT Origins
– Russ White looks at GPUs and Composable Computing
Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discuss the IT news of the week. This week they talk about how cloud CapEx has doubled since 2014, how bad the Cisco ASA flaw is, and a survey that shows CIOs like buzzwords.
Today, Oracle announced that Ravello on their Cloud Infrastructure is getting a number of significant updates. It’s a pretty big update, but let’s level set first. If you’re not familiar with Ravello, it’s a product designed for organizations that want to transition from traditional on-site architecture to the cloud, without having to completely upend workflows […]