The roundtable discusses the premise that the CLI is dead, or at least terminally ill. They look at why this is the prevailing narrative in networking and the greater IT landscape. Is the death of the CLI a forgone conclusion, or merely a framing device for moving to better processes in IT?
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- IT Certifications in 2019 - January 14, 2019
- Dropping the HAMR on Qualcomm | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 9, 2019 - January 9, 2019
- Composable Infrastructure is Just Blade Server 2.0 – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - January 8, 2019
- Saying Goodbye to Python 2.7 - January 4, 2019
- NooBaa is acquired by Red Hat - January 4, 2019
- 10 In-demand skills to learn in 2019 - January 3, 2019
- US Tariffs and Embedded Systems - January 2, 2019
- Stephane Charbonneau – IT Origins - December 21, 2018
- Australia demands an end to data protection - December 21, 2018
- Thomas Kurian and a Post-Greene GCP - December 20, 2018