The roundtable discusses the premise that the CLI is dead, or at least terminally ill. They look at why this is the prevailing narrative in networking and the greater IT landscape. Is the death of the CLI a forgone conclusion, or merely a framing device for moving to better processes in IT?
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Raspberry Pi 3 A+: Quad-Core SoC for $25 - November 15, 2018
- Drobo + Nexsan = StorCentric - November 13, 2018
- Laptop Migrations - November 13, 2018
- Let’s Talk About Burnout - November 12, 2018
- ESXi on a Raspberry Pi - November 12, 2018
- A Keyboard Quest - November 9, 2018
- Apple is Winning the ARM Race - November 9, 2018
- An IT Origin Story from Jason Beshara - November 8, 2018
- IoT Storage and Data Security - November 8, 2018
- The Wisdom of Amazon | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 7, 2018 - November 7, 2018