The roundtable discusses the premise that the CLI is dead, or at least terminally ill. They look at why this is the prevailing narrative in networking and the greater IT landscape. Is the death of the CLI a forgone conclusion, or merely a framing device for moving to better processes in IT?
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Don’t Hate, Regulate | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 11, 2019 - September 11, 2019
- The Cloud Should Adapt to the Enterprise – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - September 10, 2019
- Commvault Buys Hedvig | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 4, 2019 - September 4, 2019
- Redesigning is Useless in Wireless – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 27, 2019
- Of Chips and Acquisitions | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 21, 2019 - August 21, 2019
- Kubernetes Is Evolving Into an Enterprise-Friendly Platform, but Challenges Remain - August 16, 2019
- Going Independent - August 15, 2019
- AMD Wasn’t Built In A Day | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 14, 2019 - August 14, 2019
- SaaS Backup Isn’t My Problem – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 13, 2019
- Jira and the Definition of All | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 7, 2019 - August 7, 2019